《09》Anger With Sweet Moments.

When Jacob saw Hunter I was like oh shit i forgot Jacob seem to not like Hunter.

"Sup dude" Hunter said, Jacob just noded at Hunter and he walked in.

"Julianne what is he doing here?" He whispered to me so Hunter couldn't hear but looking at Hunter's expression I definitely knew that he heard what Jacob said. I pulled Jacob into the kitchen and told Hunter to stay in the living room

"Uhh Rose and his brother Hardin went to Starbucks after school so he gave me a ride home and I him invited inside" I say. He just throw his hands up in frustration

"So you two was here alone huhh, you gotta be kidding me Julia" He says in anger.

"What the hell are you getting so worked up about?"

He ignores my question and just walks out of the kitchen and looks at the upset blanket on the couch and then at me and anger is completely visible in his eyes.

"Julianne did you sleep with him?" He say in complete anger.

"WHAT!" Hunter and I exclaim in unsion.

"What the hell are you talking about Jacob, do you even know you are saying right now" I say, completely angry.

"So you did sleep with him? Wow un-fucking-believable Julianne" he says and he goes straight to hit Hunter, he punched Hunter in his jaw and Hunter was gonna hit him back but then I jumped in.

"BLOODY HELL JUST STOP!!! Jacob I didn't bloody sleep with Hunter, we was watching a movie and I fell of to sleep on the couch please just leave when you come to your senses I'll be here good bye". He just looks at me and I could see guilt in his eyes but he didn't even say sorry nothing, he just stormed out the door.

I brought the first aid kit from my room to treat Hunter's busted cheek and lips.

"I'm so sorry Hunter I didn't know Jacob would punch you so hard" I say sadly.

"Ouch! that stings!, And it's fine honestly but damn who knew he could punch that good" he says with a grin.

I hit him on his arm "Ouch you not suppose to hit the patient that already took a punch for you princess" he says sarcastically.

"Well after Jacob bust your lip you still having a big mouth" I say after finishing treating his wounds.

"I can't help it, it's part of my nature, princess" He says with a smirk.

Before I could say something I felt his soft lips against mine, I didn't back out coz it actually felt so good. Oh My God Hunter Scott is kissing me Just wow. When he pulled away so we could catch our breath I was looking at him shocked, the usual part of me was saying slap him but then the other part was saying no don't do it. He was going to say something that's when Rose and Hardin walk in laughing and giggling like they had a nice day.

" Hunter you still here" Hardin said with a grin.

"Yeah just keeping Julianne company" he wiggled his eyebrows and winked at me Ugh brothers
with that i nudged his arm.

"Jesus what happened to your face, Oi was julia that bad" Hardin said and winked at me and bust into laughter.

"Ayy i didn't do that to him Jacob did that to him" i said without thinking. Hardin was going to say something but Hunter said he'll explain it to him later. Hardin said bye to Rose and she went inside.

Hunter hugged me and whispered in my ear "See you tomorrow princess." and he winked at me and went back home.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻