《20》Jaws Dropped But Missed.

"Uhhhm...I...uhh" I try to form a sentence but nothing comes out.

Hunter just stands there staring at me then it hits me if the rest of them see me with him then I'm not gonna hear the last of it.

"I'm sorry but I need to go" I try to move but he blocks my way." Hunter I'm serious I need to go". I say but that mischievous smirk is on his face.

"No can do princess you haven't answered my question" he paused then "Why are you in such a rush or are you running away from someone" he says with that smirk and raises his eyebrows.

Ughh this boy is so infuriating.

"Long story cut short I'm actually running away from Bianca, Matt, Rose and your brother" I say.

"And why now are you running from them?" he asked and crosses his arms against his chest, while lifting an eyebrow.

"Ughh coz they were annoying me coz ever since we stoped talking two weeks ago and I missed you so much even jacob and today I was thinking about you and jacob about how I really miss your'll and they started arguing and tryna figure out who I was thinking about so I got angry when they was arguing and that's when I came here but they started texting me and asking where I am so I made a group with them and replied to them but I didn't tell them where I am but they tricked me and I said it mistakenly and now they coming here and-"

Ohh shit.

I just realised I'm speaking to Hunter and I just blurted everything out to him about me missing him and ohh god why am I so damn dumb.

"So can I ask something if you are done" he says calmly.

I just simply nod and agree to him to ask.

"Do you really miss me?" he asks and closes the amount of space left between us.

"Julianne!!" I hear Bianca scream the librarian shhh's her and then she, Matt, Rose and Hardin all stop dead in their tracks when they see Hunter and I standing so close to each other.

Hunter doesn't move so I could go to them. All he does is just stand and stare deep into my soul. Haaa I'm just kidding about the soul thing but he just stands and stare into my eyes.

"Bro are we interrupting anything" Hardin says and clearly angry coz as I said Hardin is like a brother to me and when he found out Hunter was ignoring me and how I was hurt by it he was gonna actually beat Hunter up so yeah.

I push past Hunter "No you not we just bumped into each other" I say but he seems not to believe me. "I'm fine hardin calm down" I whisper to him.

"Are you sure" he whispers back and I just nod.

"Anyway love to stay and chat bro but I need to catch up with the boys so see y'all" Hunter says "Oh and uhh Julianne catch you later kay" he winks but then Hardin gives him a death glare and Hunter puts his hands up in a mock surrender and walks away.

Rose, Matthew and Bianca actually dragged me out of the library the reason I think is so they can scream at me coz what they just saw.

Bianca was gonna say something but I beat her to it.

"Okay guys firstly Matthew you are a fucking asshole and you lucky I'm not strangling you right now" I say looking at Matt

" Hayyy" both Matt and Bianca says and Roseanne and Hardin starts laughing.

"Ohh shut up and what ever happened in the library pretend like it didn't happen" I say

"Ahh come on julii " Rose says

"No." I say sternly

"Fine" they all say at once.

...

The rest of the day was basically the same. It was time to go home, ohh did I mention I got a car.

Yes I have my very own car after Hunter stoped talking to me I begged dad to get a car so he did so there we have my baby his a blue BMW M3 and I absolutely love it coz blue is my favorite colour and I honestly love BMW cars.

When I walk to parking lot I see Hunter leaning against my car and I swear I think my jaw dropped and hit the ground

...

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻