《38》There's Something Definitely Wrong.

J U L I A N N E.

"HUNTER! Can you please stop! I'm trying to pack!" I slap his hand as he tries to reach out for my underwear that I just packed into my suitcase.

"But babe." He whines. "I didn't know you had such sexy underwears" he smirks as he notices my cheeks redden.

"Ugh. Just shut up for once in your life, you're starting to annoy me" I say as i fold the last piece of clothes in this suitcase.

I'm packing now because I doubt I'll have anytime this weekend or next week.

To be honest I'm really excited for this trip, I have a feeling it's going to take our relationship to the next level because come on. IT'S FREAKING PARIS! My boyfriend is taking me to Paris, the actual city of love! So why wouldn't I be excited. I mean I went to alot of countries with my parents but never really had the time to go to Paris, since they started to work alot then they usually do.

I let out a small squeal as Hunter grabs my wrist and pulls me onto him lap.

"If I don't annoy you, who will huh?" He gives me a peck to my lips as he leans his forehead against mine.

"Hmm I can give you a list right now if you want?" I smirk at his reaction as he just stares at me with his dazzling crystal blue eyes.

How did I get so lucky to have such a gorgeous boyfriend?

"Nice try but I-" his cut off by his phone ringing that was on the bed, I get off his lap and go back to packing.

I turn to him and his expression is serious as he looks at the caller ID.

"Hunter?" I call out to him but he seems to be lost in thought as he stares at his ringing phone. "Hunter!"

He snaps back to reality and looks at me, i point to the device in his hand that is still ringing and he clears his throat as he answers the call but steps out into my balcony and closes the sliding door behind him. Hmm weird.

I watch as he goes from calm to furious in seconds into the call I can't really tell what his saying but by his hand gestures and his angry expression, I can tell you that it's not good.

I wonder whats wrong?

I've noticed ever since he told me that his taking me to Paris with him two days ago his been getting calls, upon calls. I never really seen or heard what he said during the calls because he'd always leave, this is the first time I'm seeing his interactions with who ever is on the other side of the phone.

When ever I had asked him, he'd say it's not important or don't worry about it and he distract me some how but I knew it was something else. I didn't want to be the clingy girlfriend that wants to know every detail about my boyfriend because I'm not like that. He needs his space as well i understand and if he really wants to tell me he knows he can trust me so I'm just going to wait until he tells me what the matter is himself.

The balcony door opens and his expression is stone cold when he his darken gaze met mine his expression soften a bit.

"You okay?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh uhh. I mean you looked so uhhm. Tensed? On the phone?" I mentally faced palmed myself at that.