《37》His Terrified Of Them.

S I X  M O N T H S  L A T E R 🌾

It's been exactly six months since that trip to Nathan's lake house, one hundred and eighty three days since Hunter asked me to be his girlfriend. Alot of things happened during this time period that has passed.

Hunter and I grew closer to each other, our love grew larger and our bond grew stronger. We got to understand each other better and to be honest it was the best ever.

Reece left back to college a month later and after Mum and Dad had to leave to Italy for three months due to work situations, it wasn't really a shocker for Rose and I because they used to leave alot but not for so long. Mum was really panicking about leaving us alone but we reminded her what our ages was and Carol offered to check in on us time to time so that calmed her down a bit.
Hunter definitely saw this as an opportunity to stay more often than he does already so he stayed the night almost Every night. Hell who am I kidding he did stay every night for the past three months.

In the fifth month Nathan hit it off pretty good with Valentina and Matthew almost beat him up but Nathan promised he wasn't playing her and they were okay I guess. But I am happy for them because they did hit it off well, Bianca and I knew it was going to happen sooner or later so we weren't really as shocked as everyone else. Just call it Best Friends intuition, speaking of Bianca we had a girl's night last month with Roseanne and Valentina included and non of the boys were allowed to come. We had it at my house since my parents weren't home and let's just say the night didn't go to well.

The boys was plotting to crash our girls night/sleepover at Hunter's house that was for sure and by boys I mean the whole squad Hunter, Hardin, Nathan, Matthew, Jacob, Alex and of course Noah.

F L A S H B A C K.

The girls and I was currently in lounge room watching Titanic, we were such an emotional mess. Rosanne and Valentina were on the bean bags hugging each other with teary eyes and Bianca and I were in the same conditions on the L shaped couch.

Until I heard a noise.

"Did you hear that" I sniffle and whisper to Bianca. She blows her nose lightly and looks at me.

"No, it's probably nothing just continue watching Jack and Rose" she whispers and grabs the popcorn bowl.

Then there was a loud crash.

Bianca, Rose and Val screamed like their life depended on it and I hear more screams coming from behind me and I knew instantly who it was.I got up and turned the light switch back on and see seven very familiar boys standing there.

"Boo?" Noah says Sheepishly. I raise an eyebrow at them and look at the broken lamp shade on the floor besides Noah's feet.

Bianca, Rose and Val glare at them and I narrow my eyes at their smug expressions.

"Noah you idiot! I told you there was a lamp there but no you don't listen" Hardin mutters harshly at Noah and hits him upside his head.

"Boys I thought I said this was a girl's night" My tone was low and warning, my hands folded against my chest and my eyes glareing holes into then. All of their postures straighten in an instant " And that y'all are not invited because y'all are not girls!!" I snarl at them.