《12》Caught Red Handed.

"Back off Jay, please what you did was just sick I'm honestly disgusted and disappointed in you" Bianca says.

You can clearly see the anger in her eyes Jacob doesn't say anything his eyes is fixed on me and I didn't even realized that I'm staring as well. He just walks away and Hunter, Matthew, Rose, Hardin and now Bianca is standing around me.

"Wow sis that was just... damn I didn't know you had that side who are you?" Rose says.

Before anyone else says anything else I get up and walk away.

"Hey hey wait hold up princess, or should I say warrior princess now" Hunter calls from the back.
I turn back,

"If you here to tease me then please leave me alone for crying out loud" I say to him and I can see his started to frown like he was hurt. "I'm...sorry, I'm just not in the mood-"

He cuts me off by grabbing my waist so fast that I crash into his hard muscular chest and his lips is now only inchs away from mine and before I could say anything else I felt his soft smooth lips crushing into mine, I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach and like all my anger, had been drowned away in this kiss. He pulls away to catch his breath and so do I but I stare at him confused and he just let's out that sexy damn smirk.

"You really do talk to much julianne" he says not letting go of my waist. We stand in this position I don't even know how long because I'm so drowned in his beautiful eyes looking straight down into mine.

"Hey Julianne are you okay...oh wow" Bianca says when she saw me and Hunter in our intimate position. I quickly push Hunter"uhh...oh my god I'm...uhh sorry...wrong timing, Julianne I see you busy so I'll speak to you later uhh...BYE!" she said and such a big grin on her face.

I call out to her "Bianca wait" But then I see that Matthew also saw me and Hunter in our intimate position and his eyes is still widened and a grin on his face.

Sweet Baby Jesus Help Me.

...

The rest of the day goes by fast and it's already time to go home I tried to avoid Hunter in class and we didn't speak at all I was just hoping he doesn't drive me home today. Luckily Matt and Bee are waiting outside class for us, Matt and Hunter does some boy-ish greeting that leaves me and bee giving them that are-you-serious kind of look and they both start laughing and walk ahead of us.

" Julianne...so...you and Hunter?...huh" Bianca whispered to me.

" Bee for the millionth time we are not dating".

" Yeah yeah you say that now but after break your'll faces was actually inches away from each other and i don't know if that was after your'll kissed or before" she says and winks at me.

" We didn't kiss okay" I say completely embarrassed.

"Okay what ever floats your boat Julia"

I just roll my eyes and blushed a little because he did kiss me. When we was in the parking lot I see Rose and Hardin has already left, great.

"Come on princess make fast lets go" Hunter said and I wanted to throw my bag at him. When I jumped in, he jumped in after me.

"So...julianne...after break" he says but I cut him off.

"Nope, nahh uhhh we are not talking about this right now just drive please" I say without making eye contact with him.

Then he starts the car and I take a small look at him and his smirking like forever more.

Ugh Damn that handsome devil.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻