《27》You Are So Dead.

Ugh I dragged myself out of bed, after I showered, I decided to wear something warm since it's a bit dull outside and looks like it's gonna rain. I wore my black skinny jeans with my white tank top with blue butterflies printed on it and put my black hoodie with a rose gold zip, completed my outfit with my black and white Nike sneakers. I know I sound like I look emo but I just wasn't in a mood to you know dress up fancy. I put my hair in a neat pony tail and headed down stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart" my mum said cheerfully.

I yawn "morning mom" I say and grab a piece of toast and head back to my room to get my bag and go to school.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Reece sitting on my bed. I wanted to scream and swear him to get out but I calmed myself because I was really tired to scream.

"How may I help you Big Brother" I said and made sure to emphasized the Big

"Julianne I'm sorry, please"

"Yeah sure whatever" I say while ignoring him at the same time and getting my school bag, as soon as I walk away I felt him grab my wrist.

"Julianne please, okay fine take your time but let me atleast drop you off at school" he says and I look up at him to see the guilt in his eyes.

"Ughh fine" I say and fold my arms.

...

The drive was in silence and I was kind of feeling bad for him but he needs to learn what the consequences is for pushing. I love my brother but sometimes he can be a pain in the ass. Rose goes to school with Hardin now days so we usually meet up in the cafeteria, I'm so happy how our relationships turned out ever since Hardin and Hunter came into our lives.

Once we reached school, I was about to jump off but Reece held my hand.

"Have a awesome day at school little sister, I love you" he says and my eyes widen.

"Wow you really are desperate for me to forgive you?" I says and laugh in disbelief.

"No it's not only that, I really mean't what I said" he said and gave me a small smile.

"Okay, okay fine I forgive you. now give me my brother back coz this one in front of me is starting to freak me out" I say and we both start laughing and all of a sudden he pulls me into a hug.

"Okay smartass get going"

"Yup theres my brother" I say and jump out of the car but stick my head into the window and say "I love you too jackass" and I start walking before he could react. But I did hear him shout

"Wait what?!" I giggle and walk further into school.

As I walked into the cafeteria I see Matthew and Bianca in their own world talking. While Rose and Hardin was in their own too. Don't know what made me look at Hunter's table but I just did and saw Hunter staring at me, when he noticed I am him staring at him he just awkwardly waved at me and I waved back, Noah also saw me and stood up from his chair and waved excitedly and I giggled coz Hunter pulled him down and hit his head.

I sat down infront of Bianca and Matt and put my head down and groaned.

"Julianne what happened?" Bianca asked.

"Nothing just tired"

"Uh huh? tired or mesmerized by a certain Hunter Scott?" she said and Rose, Hardin and Matt looked at me in awe.

"Pshh you wish, I'm honestly tired" I said.

"Julianne?" Bianca says.

"Bianca?" I say back.