《15》Unexpected Confessions.

Last night was kind of fun, besides the part my parents caught Hunter and I. It's not like we was doing anything but it was still awkward. I woke up feeling like today is going to be a good day but then I think about Jacob. I really miss him and his company, today I'm definitely gonna talk to him maybe I should text and ask Matt to stay with Hunter today so I can talk to Jacob alone.

Me: Hey Matt I need a favour please🙁.

Matthew: Hey
Matthew: yeah sure, what can I do?

Me: uhh I was wondering if you could maybe be with Hunter today coz I really need to talk to Jacob and ask him what happened and I wanna speak to him alone coz from what I see he can't stand Hunter.

Matthew: okay I can be with him no problem. Just don't punch anyone😂loll😉😁

Me: hmm i won't don't worry lol😂
Me: Anyways Thank you so much, and please don't tell Hunter.
Me: Thanks once again

Matthew: No problem😁, see you at school ✌.

Me: see you too.🙌

Once I was was ready for school, I ran down to have breakfast and ask mum if she could take me to school coz obviously Roseanne is going with Hardin.

"Mum can you drop me off at school today please" I ask while finishing my breakfast.

"Sure sweetheart I can, we'll leave in 10" she says while packing my lunch.

Once I reached school I went straight to find Jacob. Finally I see him sitting alone in our usual place and my heart instantly drops. He noticed me come towards him and you can clearly see his expression turns into guilt.

"hey, I uhh wanted to talk to you?" I ask trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Oh are you speaking to me now?" he snaps at me. Is he seriously still having an attitude after what he did. "where's your little boyfriend Julianne" he says and has a smirk on face.

"Are you kidding me what is wrong with you? and for the last time Hunter is not my boyfriend, why do you hate him so much, he never did you anything and I didn't either so why are you so angry with us" I ask and now my mood is completely ruined.

" You won't understand Julianne and I'm not angry with you" he said.

"Come on try me" I say and fold my arms

"NO!"

"Jacob please" I whine.

"I said no"

" Jacob this is me you arguing with so you know I'll make you spill it whether it's a legal or illegal way" i say and raise my eyebrows.

" I don't care you can do what ever you want, I will still not say!" he snaps at me.

" Jacob just TELL ME!!" I yell at him.

" IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU JULIANNE!!" He shouts back at me. He gets up and walks away leaving me shocked and not believing what I just heard.

...

A/N: The cat's finally out of the bag...The beans are spilled...The...Ahh forget it you get the point. 😉😂

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻