《24》Reccey Is Back Home.

I ran to my big brother and gave him a bone crushing hug, I'm seeing him after 2 years. I just sob into his shirt and try to say something but my joy of seeing my bro takes control of me.

"Woah slow down tiger you gonna hug me to death" he says.

I pull away from the hug and he wipes my tears.

"Oh my god Reece I missed you so much" I say and then realised Hunter is watching us.

"I miss you too juju" he says and I just give him a deadly glare.

"Seriously I just made Rose stop calling me that now you start" I say and rub my temples but all he does in burst into laughter.

"Speaking of Rose, where is my other little sister" he says and raises his eyebrows.

"Uhhh" I say and look at Hunter "sheswithherboyfriend" I say it a bit to fast.

"I'm sorry come again? What did you just say I didn't quiet hear that?" he says.

"Honey don't worry she's with her boyfriend" mum speaks as she walks out of the kitchen.

"What?!" Reece shouts and I just yelp. "Who the hell is this punk?" he says but I know his just being sarcastic.

"Okay geez bro chill, Hardin is very civilized and he won't harm Roseanne and his like my other brother. His really nice I swear and also his Hunter's brother" I say and point to Hunter.

"Oh my god please don't tell me you have a boyfriend too coz if this is him he better start running." Reece says and glares at Hunter.

"What? NOO!, Hunter is just my friend and I was at his house so he came to drop me off." I say and I can see Hunter getting scared coz he swallows the lump in the throat.

"You were at his house!?" He yells "doing what exactly?" He says and glares at me and then at Hunter.

"Calm yourself Reecey, firstly his house is next door, secondly his mum was home and lastly we was working on an assignment" I say. That sounds believable right?

"Okay, don't call me Reecey ever again" I cut him off.

"Don't call me juju again" I say and smirk

"Don't smirk at me young lady"

" And what if I want too, what you gonna do about it Reecey'" I say and I hear Hunter laugh under his breath while leaning on the kitchen door frame.

"That's it!" Reece shouts and comes closer to me.

"What? Nooo!!, Reece I'm warning you don't you dare." I say while pointing my finger at him.

"Awww wittle Julii are you afraid of a little tickle" he says and runs towards.

"What nooo, Reece noo, please for the love of god nooo" I say while running around the kitchen island.

"You asked for it Julianne now be a man and face it" he says while swinging left to right trying to catch me.

"Firstly I'm not a man, I'm a woman and secondly" I pause and run past Hunter to look for mom. "Mom!!!!!! Reece is trying to kill me!!!!" I shout and one thing about my mum is that when we was small I used to say that every time Reece used to chase me like this and my mum knew exactly what I'm calling her for.

"Reece!!! Leave your sister alone before I come down there and beat your ass" my mum shouts from up stairs and I stick my tongue out at Reece.

"Ahhh come on mum I'm a grown man!!! and Julianne asked for it" Reece shouts back.

I look at Hunter and he seems to be amused by it so he puts his thumb up at me and I mouth to him "shut up asshole" and he just laughs.

"I dont care if you are a grown man or even an old man, leave your sister alone!!!" Mum yells again.

"Ughhh" Reece says but then a smirk comes on his face and he starts running after me again.

"MUM!!!!!!!" I scream.

"REECE!!!!!!" Mum shouted.

I ran and opened the front door and bump into Rose and Hardin.

"What the hell..." she stops when she spots Reece.

"Reece?"

"Hey Rosie"

"oh my god" she says.

She runs and gives him a tight hug and they share their moment while Hardin is looking at Hunter laughing and he looks at me dumbfolded.

"Hardin you have two options run or greet our older brother before he decapitate you" I whisper to him.

Hardin is completely sweating as soon as I said older brother. When Rose and Reece finished share their moment, Reece looks at Hardin and walks towards him and let me just say his expression is not a happy one.

...

A/N: whose loving Reece?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻