《26》What's The Worst That Could Happen?

While I was driving in anger my phone vibrates on the passengers seat like crazy but I ignore it. I wish Reece didn't have to push me to edge. I need to calm down maybe some Starbucks will calm me down.

Once I reached there I jumped off, locked my car of course and went inside to order my usual chocolate chip frappiccino with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the top.

When I made my order and collected it I went to find a seat, when I was seated I was just thinking how my day was going on so well before this tornado called Reece had to hit me. I mean what's the worst that could happen now-

"Uh...hey Julianne" my thoughts is cut off by a very familiar voice, I look up and of course I said the words too soon this is possibly the worst that could happen.

Jacob is standing before me.

"Jacob?" I say as our eye meet contact. And that's when my subconscious just says 'run julianne' but I put on a fake smile and Jacobs expression just says that he noticed I faked it.

"Is this seat taken by any chance?" he asks referring to the chair where my bag is on.

"Yeah can't you see" I say referring to my bag and roll my eyes. He just smirks and laugh a little.

Like What The Actual Fu--

"I really missed you and your sarcasm Julia" he says while putting my bag on the table and taking a seat.

"Wait you thought I was joking?" I say ignoring the fact that he said he missed me and his laughing expression turns into a shocked one.

Before he could say anything someone calls for him and I turn around to see half Jacob's jock friends staring at us, in other words half of the damn soccer team. Great.

"Dude you better make fast before we come there" Nathan calls. As in Nathan Smith the captain of the soccer team. Jacob sticks his middle finger out to them and Nathen expressions turned into shocked from smirking. Then before I knew it they was all coming towards us.

"Jacob please leave me alone now I came here for some alone time since Reece annoyed the fuck out of me today so please don't add to it coz I swear I will kick your ass I'm seriously not in the mood and-" I say but asswipe cut me off.

"Wait Reece is back?" He asks.

"Long story"

"Hey there gorgeous, what's your cup size babe?!" Someone hollers from behind Nathan and I glance through looking at the guy with the black spiked out hair cut smirking at me cockily as his friend besides him slaps his broad shoulder with appreciation. I roll my eyes.

"My cup size?" I question as he nods. I tap my chin and look down at my boobs, "I think it's a 32-fuck-you."

The jaws of all the boys dropped as shocked gasps echo amongst us. Alex Sinclair's cocky smirk slips from his lips and they all start laughing at him and I give him a fake smile and go back to drinking my frappuccino.

"Hey my name is Noah" the blonde perks up as I glance at him from the side of my eye. He was smiling brightly at me in a much more friendly manner than the others. "Noah Jonas, if you must."

I gave him a small smile and nod at him.

"I'm Julianne. Julianne Gray...if you must."

"I like her" Noah whispers to Jacob and glances back at me while taking a seat next to me "I like you"

"Wow what a coincidence" I make a 'o' with my mouth "I like me too"  I wink at him as I tilt my head to the side and grin cheekily.

Before he could say something I head someone calling for me.

"Julianne!" Reece calls, everyone turns and looks. Behind him is Hunter, Hardin, Bianca and Roseanne. Wait how did they find me. I look at my phone to see my location is on. Oh stupid iPhone location tracker.

"Ughhh" I mumble under my breath and place my head on the table.

I start to grab my things and get up.

"Hey wait! Where you going?" Noah asked.

"yeah Julianne don't go please it's been so long" Jacob says.

" Julianne I'm so sorry I-" Reece says and grabs my wrist but me being the usual me I cut him off.

"No I do not want to hear it and don't touch me" I  say

"I said I'm sorry Julian-"

"I don't care and this is not the time or place to discuss this but you know what you always push it Reece you need to know that there is a limit to things that I wanna tell and not tell to you and I know you just worried for me but please just don't I'm a big girl I can handle myself!!" I say and with that he lets go of my arm and I walk out to get to my car.

...

When I reached home I was furious at Reece. I sigh and sit on the couch

"Julianne honey what's wrong?" mom asks.

With that the demon spawn walks in like the saying is so true right now "speak of the devil and the devil appears" I didn't realise I said it out loud.

"Huh?" mum says turns around to see Reece "Oh now I get it, Reece get your butt in here right now!"

" What? Mum no no no no" I sigh and rub my temples. That's when the Reece comes.

"What did you do now?" Mum asks him with her hands on her hips and Reece looking at the floor. "Reece I'm serious you just came back and you worrying Julianne already? I can't believe you, stop acting immature and tell me what you did before I tell your father."

"Noo!!" He shouts and mum raises her eyebrows "Don't tell dad I'll tell you" he said more calmly and Rose comes to sits next to me and whispers "sorry" in my ear and hugs me. While Reece explains to mum what happened today.

Mum always sorts these stuff out, coz if Reece worries me further she'll have to bring dad in but I don't wanna take it that far so I forgave him. After that I wished everyone a good night and went up stairs to sleep coz tomorrow is school how lovely.

Note the sarcasm.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻