《18》Times Changes Alot.

We sat there in awkward silence and Hunter just looked disturbed, angry and frustrated. Then I started sneezing non stop, god I'm getting sick.

Noo!!

That's when the car stoped and I got scared for a bit.

" I think you catching a cold" Hunter says and now his tone is a bit more calm.

But me and my big mouth will never learn.

"No shit" sneeze " Sherlock" I say and once again sneeze.

A smirk comes upon his face and I think he laughs a little.

" Here" he say and hands me his jacket.

But I refuse it

"Jesus Christ Julianne stop being fucking stubborn and take the jacket" he snaps

I jump for a spilt second but still ignore him. He mumbles something to himself that I couldn't quite hear what he said but then he put his jacket on me and started the car and we was off.

"I heard what Jacob said too you" Hunter said out of the blue. My head automatically snapped to face him.

"What!!" I snap at him.

"No don't get me wrong I wasn't stalking you or anything I was just walking past and heard ya'll talking" he said and his gaze not leaving the road.

"Oh." is all that managed to come out of my mouth.

We remained in silence throughout the rest of the drive. Once we reached home we said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways.

T W O  W E E K S  L A T E R🌾

Ughh these two weeks was the longest weeks ever so much changed and I really miss the good old days.

Now days I spend my breaks with Bianca and Matthew by that I mean third wheeling the love birds.

Ugh.

Since the day Jacob confessed his hidden feeling for me everything went upside down. Hunter didn't speak to me at all after that day he drop me home. It's only been two weeks and he became really popular don't even ask how and when coz it just happened like everyone in the entire school knew him.

Same happened with Jacob he just became popular. Yes the same Jacob that hated attention is now one of the main attention in this school.

Hunter and I saw eye to eye once or twice in the hall ways but never spoke to each other. As for class I sit all alone in the front which I hated but the back was filled with hunter's group that he befriended when he joined the soccer team known as the jocks and bad boys of this school. Jacob was also friends with them but he was never friends with Hunter.

I really started feeling lonely now days at school. Hardin and Roseanne sit with us sometimes. Oh yeah they also like an official couple now. Hardin and I really talk alot now days we basically like brother and sister.

"Julia you zoned out again " Bianca said shaking my shoulder. When I came to my senses I saw Bianca, Matt, Rose and hardin all staring at looking at me worried.

"Sorry I'm fine just thinking" I say and take a sip of my coke try not looking into their eyes.

" Hmm I don't believe that you was just thinking Juju" Rose said raising her eyebrows.

One good out come of these two weeks is that not only hardin and I became close but also Roseanne. She started behaving like an actual loving sister but that mean bad ass sister came out a few times.

"Roseanne stop calling me juju you know I hate that nickname" I say and roll my eyes.

" I will only stop with that nickname if you tell your big sissy what's the matter" she says in a very concern tone.

Ughh how do I tell her that I'm missing Hunter and Jacob so damn much that some nights I even cried about it.

"Fine, it's nothing major just missing someone" I say while playing with the straw in my coke.

Everyones eyebrows shot up and eyes widened. Bianca and Matt said Jacob at the same time and Rose and hardin said Hunter at the same time. They all just look at each other in confused expressions.

"ughh not again" I mumble to myself, groan and rub my temples.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻