✨ F o u r t e e n ✨

T Z U Y U

Mina: how? when? omg tzuyu this is making my brain pop! how? how will you move?

Tzuyu: unnie don't worry, I got this number and this will be the fake number of my mom and you are the one who's going to text me about the moving.

Mina: okay okay, what will I do? what conversation will I text to make it realistic?

Tzuyu: hmm, that my parents, mom and dad, are having a fight and I need to go home, immediately.

Mina: fine.. but what if the girls will ask if they will bring you to your home?

Tzuyu: don't worry jungkook's driver will bring me to his condo..

It's actually his father's men, but who cares? he's the only son of Korea's secretary?

Mina: I notice that you are getting very attach to jungkook, what's the real score now tzuyu?

what the? how can she ask me that? me and jungkook are doing this pregnancy partnership for our baby, no strings attached.

Tzuyu: mina unnie, the guy had a girlfriend! he can't like me.

Mina: you know me and that miyoung are in the same year, and you always hang out with jungkook every night! what if something happened between you two.

Tzuyu: mina unnie!! oh! my! god! you are delusional!

Mina: I'm not! if a man is inlove you can see through his eyes, but when it's the girl.. you can see it in her smile..

Tzuyu: and what does that mean?

Mina: jungkook likes you and you like him too! simple as that!

Tzuyu: whatever unnie, can you help me?

Mina: what is it again?

Tzuyu: can you buy me another set of uniforms? it's getting showy.. and I'll he wearing hoodies at school everyday..

Lucky our school isn't strict with uniforms..

Mina: okay.. what else?

Tzuyu: nothing more, and how's the other unnies?

Mina: the three unnies are busy for their graduation.. the center, me, busy for our new subjects for next year.. the two maknae are complicated... busy sometimes, sometimes not.

Tzuyu: I'll be talking to the school guidance tommorow.

Mina: why?

I am asking for a home school learning, just in case my baby bump will be big and the doctor might recommend me bed rest. The homeschool learning is helpful for my pregnancy.