Chapter 30- Odd Dream

It happened yet again. I couldn't help myself from being thrown into an endless black void of nothing. Nothing around me for miles. No feeling of emotions. No feeling of the ground beneath my toes.

Just emptiness... A long. Silent. Dreading feeling of emptiness that filled me up inside and started bubbling up to the surface of my feelings.

How long was I going to be stuck in this place? How long until someone would find me here? Would anyone even think to look for me? It was just meaningless and emptiness that surrounded me and I didn't know how to get out.

But... I felt myself finally starting to come to my senses. I get myself starting to feel my body again. The cold and numb air that surrounded me entirely. The clothes that were on my body and my skirt trailing down to below my knees.

My hair brushed against my face in an almost elegant manner. The loose strand of white hair tickled my cheek and down to the tip of my neck, curling on the end until it came to a small end. The rest of my braid, however, was flowing down my back still and towards my waist, but I ignored it.

I still in this dark emptiness. I was just falling through an endless pit. I didn't understand what was happening or what was to come. But all I really saw was the darkness.

No one would even think to look for me here. Not one person would think that Haiyū was stuck inside an endless pit and kept falling for nothing to support her or help her up.

I guess I could just keep falling here forever and no one would care then...

But, as I was finally giving my hopes up, I felt some sort of blinding light surround me. It carved against the darkness, cracking its surface like a piece of glass and shining its light down upon me.

The blinding white light surrounded my vision and I squinted my eyes to see clearly. It was just a white color against the darkness.

It was piercing the cold dark feeling I felt before. That numb, cold feeling to the air leaving as well and replacing with a warm and beautiful feeling that warmed my body and helped give me strength I didn't realize I had before.

The darkness continued to disappear against the white light and soon, the dark light that once surrounded me was surrounded whole by the white.

I didn't feel trapped or alone anymore. But I felt more free in this air and new surroundings. The white that surrounded me was unfamiliar and I enjoyed being inside it.

As I felt myself touch the white ground of the area surrounding me, all I could really see was the blinding white light that my eyes were still trying to get used to seeing.

Instead of a black emptiness, it was a white emptiness. Similar in a way but different all the same. And still, I was alone and I couldn't see anyone in sight.

None of my friends were there. Not my family. Not anyone except myself and left me in a terrified state again.

How long would I be here?! Would anyone eventually find me or notice that I've gone missing?! What would happen if I never got out of here?! Would I be stuck here forever?!

These endless and scary thoughts filled my mind and I couldn't help but get more worried than I already was. No matter how quiet or peaceful it was, it was disturbing and unsettling all the same.

I didn't know how long I would be in this place and I didn't want to be here at all. I rather be back at Hope's Peak and know that my friends were there still.

I closed my eyes tightly. I kept them close so I would be back in that endless darkness of my mind. I didn't want to open them and find myself in the same place still and surrounded by a white nothingness.