Chapter 1- Welcome to Despair

I felt my eyes turn heavy as I felt the weight of my arms touch something solid... No, this wasn't right... How was it I was surrounded by darkness suddenly when I was out in broad daylight looking up at the school of my dreams? Did I pass out? Is that why my eyes felt heavy and all I saw was darkness in front of my eyelids?

I tried to move, even the faintest movement of my limbs could help me realize that I was still alive and not dead. I then heard a muffled sound scrape something and it sounded like, flooring.

That had to be my foot. But I couldn't feel it. How could I move my body when I couldn't feel it the slightest. I then felt my senses come back to me. It felt like my bones were growing back in, as if they weren't there before... That dry, numb feeling left my body, and I was finally able to open my eyes...

I felt light blind my eyes as I tried to get used to the sudden light enter my eyelids. How long was I out? It couldn't be that long...

As I looked around, I took in my surroundings. I was... In a classroom?! I looked around confused as the faint light seemed to be hanging on the roof as a black chalkboard was hung on the other side of the room. I furrowed a brow as I felt my back hit against a wooden chair. I was sitting in a desk, inside a classroom... But how was that possible?

I was just outside Hope's Peak Academy ready to attend the academy full of hope and guaranteed for success. How was it I ended up in a classroom? Could this possibly be a classroom inside Hope's Peak Academy?

But how was that? I didn't even enter the building yet? I tried to remember something as I struggled to stand up straight. I leaned my hand on the wooden desk I sat in for support as my body seemed to become a more solid feeling.

I closed my eyes... Try to remember...

I was Haiyū Henka... The Ultimate Actor. At least I could remember who I was while I was inside this strange classroom... But when I tried to remember how I got here, my mind seem to draw to a blank.

I moaned slightly as I felt my white hair brush against my face, some would describe it to be blonde, but it was almost pure white, I rather go with that description. I quickly tucked the long strand of hair to the rest of my long braid. At least my appearance didn't change... My clothes were still the same.

Haiyū's clothes because I'm lazy with descriptions

The thought of how I got here still crossed my mind as I gazed around one more time. It was completely silent. Except for my shuffling feet as I walked around the classroom, examining it. I then walked towards the wall and looked up in shock. Iron plates were covering up the windows... With giant metal screws keeping it secured.

This gave off the vibe of a horror movie I played in... When I played the protagonist of a great detective mystery... But now wasn't the time to talk about my earlier movie acts... As expected of the Ultimate Actor though.