Chapter 22 -Night Shift with Friends

(A/N) Thank you all for four thousand reads!!! I never expected to be able to get so many reads and I hope you guys continue to support this story!

We all left the bathhouse one after another as some of us felt in higher spirits from our savior that will probably get us out of this place in no time.

Chihiro was really a genius, wasn't he? He was able to make such a flawless AI like Alter Ego who could surely get us out of this mess and I personally couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole.

But... It would've been even better if Chihiro were still alive. He would probably be of some more use then the AI but I had to trust Chihiro's Ultimate Programming skills and trust that Alter Ego will find out the secrets of this school and then we can get out of here and go back to our daily lives.

My daily life... The life I have when I go back to acting and what about everyone else here? What will they do once we get out of here? I can imagine some of us going to school to get a proper education and what of me and Byakuya's relationship?

Surely Byakuya would have to take care of the Togami Corporation and then his family tradition... But would he really still carry on that kind of tradition? He was the heir so I would imagine he would want nothing more.

As I moved out of the locker room with everyone else, Aoi seemed to be in the brightest mood as we exited.

"Aren't I amazing that I did that for us!" She said with a bright smile and I couldn't help but smile softly from it.

Aoi did help us quite a bit from finding Alter Ego. If it weren't for her, we would probably be losing hope for escaping this place entirely but now we may actually be able to escape and it's all thanks to Aoi.

"Amazing for what?!" I recognized the scratchy voice from anywhere as I looked to see Monokuma appear in front of us. "So, anyone wanna clue me in on what the hell all of you were doing inside there?"

I tried to stay calm as I gazed at everyone else. Some people seemed frightened by the sight of the bear and worried about what to tell him. Some others were good at keeping their composure and stayed calm at the sight of the bear.

"Uh... We were..." Makoto started with a nervous look.

"We were going to take a bath inside the bathhouse," I quickly chimed in to stop Makoto from saying anything too risky.

I couldn't allow Monokuma to know about Alter Ego when it was our only advantage over him and the secrets of this school. If Monokuma found out about the computer, I didn't know what could possibly happen to it and I didn't really want to know since the thought made me worried.

"Huh?" Yasuhiro said with a confused look and I sent him a glare.

Seriously, did his large amount of hair make way into his brain because he needed to use it for once.

"Yes. We were going to take a nice soothing bath but sadly the bathhouse isn't separated into men and women sections," Celeste explained to Monokuma with a calm face.

"So we played rock, paper, scissors for it and Hina won for the girls," Sakura said with a small smile.

"Y-Yep! That's why I'm so amazing!" Aoi said as she seemed to be trying her best to put on a convincing smile for Monokuma.

"Speaking of going to take a bath... Ladies, how about we go and do that," Kyoko said with a small smile as all of the women nodded and I was surprised to see Toko nod as well.

"You boys wait out here, we'll be back in no time," I said happily as I followed the girls into the room, leaving the boys out in the hall.

As we walked inside, I immediately made my way towards Alter Ego's locker and stuck the key inside to secure its lock as I turned to the other girls.