Chapter 26- Both Bodies Disappear

*Makoto's POV*

I rushed out of the nurse's office with nervous sweats falling down my face as I ran quickly through the hallway as the terrifying sight I just witnessed haunted my mind as I kept running to find Haiyū and the others.

I couldn't believe someone would do something like this. And one of our classmates as well! I just couldn't believe it since I wanted to trust everyone here but could I now that someone did something like this? I just couldn't believe it...

I ran to the physics lab in full speed to find the others inside there and I hoped at least they found that Justice Robo and found out whoever was inside that costume, because it will reveal who was the one to do something so cruel.

Yasuhiro, Kyoko, or Taka could have been the culprit but I believed Kyoko and I knew she wouldn't do something like this. I believed Yasuhiro and Taka as well and I wanted to believe they were all innocent but I had to face the truth and realize... Someone here murdered Hifumi.

I quickly entered the physics lab and quickly ran over to the door to the storage room on the other side of the room and inside quickly, realizing they were probably in there, but I was greeted by a terrifying sight.

Taka. He was laying on the ground with blood staining his face and he laid on his stomach with his eyes closed shut and I couldn't believe what I was seeing before me.

Taka... He was actually dead...

And I moved my gaze to look around the room and saw that Byakuya and Sakura were there but I didn't see Haiyū... Where did she go? But then I looked down at the ground and saw another one of those Justice Hammers laying on the ground covered in blood. Justice Hamer Four, because I knew where the third one laid. My gaze then moved to someone else laying on the floor...

"Fukawa!" I said in a small gasp as I saw Toko's limp body laying on the floor with her eyes closed shut.

"She's alive; merely passed out from the sight of blood," Byakuya explained and I calmed down from that, at the very least Toko was alive. "And I'm afraid the murderer had already made good his escape by the time we got here."

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe someone would go out of their way to murder not one but two of our classmates. How desperately did they want to get out to not just kill Hifumi but Taka as well. It made no sense.

"Where's Henka?" I asked Byakuya as I noticed Haiyū wasn't in the room.

"She headed to the bathroom," Sakura answered first me and I nodded silently. Haiyū did mention she wasn't a fan of dead corpses.

"But the main issue, here's another one of those silly hammers," Byakuya said as he looked down at Justice Hammer four laying on the ground. "But four? We've seen One and Two, why is this not Three?"

I then rubbed the back of my neck nervously while thinking of what to tell them. They would need to know eventually that another one of their classmates were killed so I may as well say it.

"Yeah, about that... Somebody used Number Three to kill Yamada."

"You're joking!" Byakuya said as he turned towards me with a shocked look on his face from the news.

I guess it was hard to take in that two of your classmates were murdered by someone you thought was your friend but in reality they decided to break our trust and murder someone. Two people. And now we would have to hold a class trial for them.

"Come on. I'll show you," I said as Byakuya nodded but I looked back over at Toko's body on the floor. "Shouldn't we wake her up?"

"Leave her," Was all Byakuya said as he walked out of the storage room and I sighed deeply since I knew Byakuya would probably not want Toko following him around the place.