EPILOGUE

"Amanda! You're going to be late if you keep on doing that!" Every morning it's like this. I need to shout just to get her attention from her room.

"Mommy, this.. hot." I look down seeing Autumn holding a cup with hot coffee. I quickly get it and put it above the kitchen counter.

"Don't you ever hold that thingy, alright? Your hands will get burn, let me see my princess' hands?" Autumn wave her arms up, so i quickly spun her in my arms and let her sit on the counter top.

"Mommy will kiss this hands.. and this chubby cheeks.. and this lips." I love how she giggles, it soothes me like how i wanted.

Autumn is my three years old daughter, my second child of course. Vincent and i planned on having her right after our wedding but it seems like a little late for that, because i got pregnant two years after our wedding.

Amanda is seven years old now, really resembling her Dad's feature. She's too witty but a real smart girl that loves to take care of her sister.

"Morning Mommy!" As i turn around, i see Amanda, dress on her uniform. Sooner or later, time will come, they will grow up so fast and i just don't want that time to come.

"Morning beautiful! Look at Autumn's hands, she holds a cup of coffee.." She didn't let me finish, instead she snatch Autumn's hands and started to kiss it. I've never been this happy, seeing my girls doing that. They look so adorable.

"Don't hold that again, okay Autumn?" Autumn just nod her head then wrap her arms around Amanda's neck. I just need a moment to sink in everything that's happening in here. I love how my kids show affection to each other.

"Miss Amanda needs to go to school, Autumn. So kiss her and say your goodbye." It looks like they are ready to cry if i get the other from another. Too dramatic like their Dad.

Amanda left when she heard her school bus horning. She did left a lot of kisses to me and Autumn. Autumn and i finish our breakfast just before my parents and Vincent's mom arrived. They are here for some family lunch and a welcome party for my loving husband.

"What time will he be here?" Mom asked, while pulling out the roasted chicken from the oven.

"He already called me saying that his plane already landed, so, maybe he's on his way here." I answered without leaving a sight towards the chicken. That looks so yummy!

"He'll be here soon, you know my son. He loves to surprise you." That's true. There's one night when i was really piss at him. I'm mad at him because his on his business trip and left the country without telling it to me. So i stayed inside our room for the rest of that night and didn't eat. But before i fall asleep, he walk inside our room. I, knowing that his not here inside our country was totally surprise. Because he's in front of me, with a bouquet of flowers with that puppy eyes.

How time flies so fast. I mean, we're seven years married and still getting strong. I am truly happy that he's not looking for other girls like what he is doing before when we're at the Uni. He was a total bad ass that can make any girls wrap around his fingers. I am totally lucky to have him.

Before i can answer Vincent's mom, a familiar voice interrupted our small talk.

"What's up everyone?" And that's my husband for sure.

Everybody run towards the front door and i took all my time to walk slowly. I have all my time to share kisses with him. I will let them enjoy their time with my husband for now.

Mom and Dad greeted him in the most happiest way they can same as his Mom. He welcome them with hugs and kisses. But when Vincent look around and spotted our daughter, standing beside me, he walk past everybody and slouch in front of Autumn.