I just love her

VINCENT'S POV

"Where are they?" Isabelle walk out from our bedroom as she asked me these thing for the hundredth time.

"Phil called me, they are on their way." She just nod her head and get inside our room again. I love how Isabelle dress today. She's wearing her maxi dress matching the beach aura.

Last night, everything was according to my plan. It went well and good. Not just good actually, it's the best night of my life. Isabelle gave me a reason to have a wonderful night, you all know what i mean.

"Babe! They are here!" I shouted, after hearing a car engine from outside.

I walk towards the front door of our beach house, seeing Phil with Aina and Mitch with Justin and their daughter.

"There you are guys!" Isabelle squealed behind me then bump me with her small frame then run towards her friends. Sometimes i want to ask Isabelle, if she's playing rugby or football? She can bump me so hard.

Isabelle get Mitch's daughter then play her in her arms. Isabelle looks good with a child, i wonder how good she is when she is carrying our child. What am i thinking?

"Bro! It's good here huh!" Phil patted my arm, as Aina greeted me after him. Mitch and Justin followed after, smiling to me sweetly. They all hurried inside the living room, slumping their body on the couches. I just follow them, then sit on the space beside Phil.

"Ohh babe! Look at Mishca! She's kissing me!" Isabelle giggly said, while Mishca's kissing her repeatedly on her cheek. Isabelle is amazing in all her ways. Look at her, giving me the best smile of my life.

"Sweetie, come here, Uncle Vincent is not happy with what you are doing." Mitch laugh on her seat. I just look at her annoyingly, but laugh with them too.

Isabelle put Mishca on Mitch's lap then she sits on my lap. She wrap her arms on my neck then let it hang behind my neck. Her nose rested on my neck, giving me a flashback of last night. She's really amazing.

"Mishca is too cute babe, you see that?" She murmur and i can feel her hot breath on my neck. I didn't expect this thing from Isabelle. I mean, she's really showing me how much she loves me, like i want her to be.

"Yes, do you want to have a baby?" I teased. She quickly lifted her head up then give me her worth a million look. Her mouth a little open as her eyes was wide, too cute.

"As much as i wanted to, but for now let's enjoy it ourselves." She jump out from my lap, then stand in front of her friends and started chatting with them.

Later that afternoon, after our heavy lunch that i prepared, we all headed to the beach. It's a bright and sunny afternoon, that i can't ignore to give to my girl. She wants to get her tan, so here we are. I mean, here i am, watching her tanning with her girl friends.

She's wearing a two piece colored in black and torquoise matching her sunnies on her eyes. Her body curves perfectly fitting on that flesh exposing clothes. I want her.. Again and again and again.

"You got laid bro, right?" Phil said behind me. I can't get enough of my girl, that was laying down on the big towel, and still chatting with her friends.

"Why did you say that?" I said, without leaving my sight to my girl. She notice me looking at her, so she send me a wink and a flying kiss. She's the only girl that can make my knees this weak.

"She's blooming and you look at her differently.. So i'm right?" Phil asked again. Oh, they are annoying. I remain quiet and ignore them.

"I told you bro!" Justin high fived to Phil then laugh so hard. Sometimes i ask myself, why do i make friends with these two?

The whole afternoon, my two annoying friends continue to tease me and they can't beat me, i stayed quiet and ignore them for the entire time. While the girls including Mishca spent their whole afternoon, tanning. Girls will be girls.

"Baby, this love, it's all that i've got. More than diamonds and pearls and all the wealth in this world.." How i love this song, it's like a song proclaiming love to a loved one.

Before i can continue what i am singing, the most angelic voice interrupted me. And what happens next, stop me on my cooking and singing.

"Baby this love, it is all that i've got, but i know it's gonna last forever and ever." Her arms slowly snake on my waist from behind. She continue the song that i am singing, and it do bring chills on my body. I didn't know that she knows that song.

"And your the best thing that i've ever got babe, i love you so much." I turn around as she said that. She's my life. Isabelle is my day and night. She's my everything.

"And your the reason why i wake up each day, i love you too so much Isabelle." Leaving no distance between us, i pull her for a hug, a good tight hug.

"Stop that moment! I'm starving!" Ohh! They are really a moment pooper.