First timer for a date

Be at the italian restaurant at second street, seven p.m, I love you!

-- Vincent

He left a note inside my locker and my smile spread as i read this. This feels so good. Vincent never failed to make my days better since then.

I put his letter inside my bag then proceeded at the cafeteria to meet my friends with their boys.

"Hey lovers!" I greeted, launching myself between Mitch and Justin's seat.

"Can you just sit on the other stool? I'm having a moment with my girl." Justin annoyingly said but i tuck my tongue out and dismiss him.

"Where is Vincent, Isabelle? Haven't seen him since this morning." Phil asked, well, me too, i don't know where Vincent is. He told me that he'll be meeting me here at the cafeteria if it's time for lunch but seems like, his busy with something.

Before i can give an answer to Phil, Vincent enters inside the cafeteria. He looks so good today. How his haircut compliments on his face. His polo shirt and pants that i chose this morning to match my outfit, how handsome he is.

"Bro, what happen to you?" Phil greeted him as soon as he approach our group, giving him their hand shakes and of course this annoying Justin followed their brotherhood greetings.

"Just get busy with our company." Vincent snake his arm on my neck as he stands behind me, causing me to look up on him. He leans down, placing a kiss on my lips, giving everybody a show.

"You tired babe?" I manage to asked him after he gave me a wonderful kiss. I get up from my seat, then stand in front of him, quickly wrapping my arms around him.

Since Vincent and i admitted our feelings to each other, we've been like this. Non stop cuddles, kisses, embraces and endless sweet and soothing messages coming from both of us. I didn't expect him to be this sweet to me.

"No. Have you seen it?" I know what he means, it's the note that he put inside my locker, so i nodded my head.

Vincent loves to write letters or notes. I remember the day that i'm admitted at the hospital, i received tons of letter coming from him. And this week, since we got together for real, his always leaving notes on top of our room's vanity.

I swear, just by his words and actions, he can melt me by those, what more to his looks, his touch, his kisses? Ugh, that time, i will be dying.

"I love you." I pull him for a hug and he quickly hug me back as his hands soothing my back. It feels so right to be in the arms of your love.

"And i love you too, love." Why is he sweet to me again? I remember he loves me.

"Continue your moment at your pad guys." Mitch grab my arm, causing me to loosen my hold from his.

"We need to steal your fiancé Mr. Watson, cause we need to go to class." Aina pull my hand and i just blow a kiss to Vincent. His smirking at me, while shaking his head. I know his thinking that my friends are crazy, i'm thinking about this too.

Classes has gone by too fast. Vincent will not be going home with me today cause as per him, "he is busy". We will be having our date, i don't need extravagant preparation for that.

I reached home an hour before the clock ticks at six. I still have an hour to prepare.

After having my shower, i sit in front of our vanity, checking if the clothes that i chose fits perfectly on me, well, i think, it is.

I'm wearing a cream lace backless bodycon mini dress with the pumps that i received last christmas from Mitch. I know this dress up will kill Vincent.