Let's start here

"I will! Just leave it there!" I shouted, still folding our clothes that he put to laundry a while ago.

We have our daily schedule here in his place. As a "fake couple", we're still doing household chores by ourselves, because Vincent don't want any people inside his pad, so no for any maids.

Every Monday to wednesday, it's my schedule, every chores that needs to be done, i'm doing it. But every thursday to saturday, it's Vincent's time.

"Taste it." Vincent slouch in front of me, with a spoon on his hand.

"What's this?"

"Just taste it, come on!" He softly push the spoon inside my mouth. It taste good because his a better cook than me.

"How does it taste?" He smile at me, then use his puppy eyes that i know his using whenever his asking for something. Living with this bad boy for two weeks is like your living with twelve kids and all of them has tantrums.

"It's not good." I lied, seeing his lips twitch then pout after. Such a cutie, ugh, no.

"I thought you love pasta made by me." He frowned then turn around. He started to walk back inside his kitchen and i just want to laugh because of his facial expression.

I remain sitting on the couch while folding the clothes. His still inside the kitchen and i'm wondering what he is doing.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen. He's sitting there, darting the pasta noodle by his fork while frowning. Did i make his heart broken because of making a lie about what the pasta's real taste?

"Your eating but you're not offering any to me?" I lean on the doorway, folding my arms above my chest. Vincent looks at me, then ignore me. So, his mad.

"Ohh, your mad at me?" I teased while walking towards him. He still ignore me then shifted his sit so that i will not be close to him.

"Really huh?" I place my face in front of his face while bending, in short blocking his look towards his food.

"Oh my gosh! My boyfriend is mad at-- oh! Sorry, i didn't mean to.. say that." I get up from my bending then run my hand on my hair. Why did i say that?

I quickly walk back to the living room, then put all my things to the laundry bin. Shit, why did i say that? I mean, we're fake and i know that. I am his fake fiancé and i should know the limitations on this.

"Isabelle!" He shouted but i ignore him then continue to walk inside my room. It's for the best if we don't deal to each other for the whole day. I just don't know what's happening to me.

For this past two weeks that i've been living with him, his nothing but the sweetest guy i've ever know. The most caring and responsible one. His actions that i'm getting use to. What am i saying?

I've never been into a relationship before so i really don't know what to feel about being in love. I was busy with my work, study and family. That's my life, before Vincent offered me this thing.

Sometimes, i ask myself, how to be in love? What will i feel if i ever fall in love? Is getting attach to someone is one of the traits of being love? Being jealous if his with other girls even if it's not his intention? Feeling that you just want to be with him every time or every hour of the day. Oh my gosh! Am i? am i in love with him? If i am, i need to stop this.

I found myself lying on my bed, rubbing my eyes.. so i slept. I look at the clock that's hanging on the wall, it's night already.

Slowly moving, i get up then put my hair into messy bun. I walk out of my room, seeing all the lights on this place is turn off except for the light coming from the television. His still awake.

I ignore him and walk inside the kitchen. I'm hungry. Rummaging the refrigerator, i only found fruits and other veggies inside. I don't have any choice, so i grab the apple.

"I left some pasta there, you can eat--" I almost jump when he talk behind me, but before he can finish his sentence, i shook my head then get out of the kitchen, it's for the best.

"Hey Isabelle! Hey!" He grab my arm and that cause me to stop walking.

"What?" I turn around, loosing his hold from me. I was about to ask him again, but the thing that i am not expecting happens.

He leans forward to me, placing his lips on mine. I'm pushing him away from me, but he keeps on kissing me. His arms snake on my waist as his hands slowly running down, stopping on my bum.

I can see how responsive i've been all through out the time that his kissing me, i know it, i'm kissing him back. My arms wrap around his neck as his arms slowly lifting me up from the floor.

My legs quickly wrap around his waist and i can feel that his walking. His lips never leave mine, connecting us sweetly.

A door was being open and his grip on my bum is getting tighter as we continue to kiss. He softly lay my body on the soft mattress as he hover above mine.

"Vincent.." I moaned, as he started to kiss me down my neck then on the upper side of my chest.

"We should stop, babe?" It's more of a question for me, even though it's a statement.

"I think we should." I slowly loosen his hold on me as my eyes started to roam around, i'm in his room.

I lay on the bed with him beside me and remains to be quiet. Why did i let him kiss me like that? Why did i let that happen in the first place?

"Sorry." We both laugh as we said sorry in unison. He lean on his elbow then look at me.

"No, i'm sorry. But admit it, i enjoyed kissing you." He smile at me. Enjoy kissing me? His crazy.

"Shut up." I was about to hit his chest but he grab my wrist and put my arm around his neck.

"But did i really cook bad today?" He asked, and i laugh as i pull him down, more closer to me.

"Nope." I peck a kiss on his lips, then he continue it and continue to peck kisses on my lips repeatedly.

"I'm sleepy, need to go back in my room." I push his body but he keep himself on his place. His still hovering above mine.

"You will sleep here."

"But--"

"No buts babe, you'll sleep here."

Let's call it a night.