Say something

Vincent didn't wait for me going to University today. He said that he needs to be early today because he'll be meeting someone. And i have no right to intrude on his business.

"Sorry if it's a short notice." I said as i jump inside Mitch's car. I don't have my own car, that's why i'm thankful that Mitch didn't ignore to pick me up.

"It's okay, trouble in paradise, hun?" Mitch quickly drive out of the parking lot. It's a bright and sunny day today here in the city. People are around the corner, doing their everyday routine. I hope it's a good day.

"Yea. It's just some girl texting him." I shrug, then look over the window again. Day will not be better without him.

Even if we're just a fake couple, admit it, i do like Vincent so much. I already admitted it to him and he did too. But i know my place, i'm just a worker for him, his paying me for his own pleasure, in short, i'm a paid woman.

"Who is that girl?" Mitch asked. I sighed and shook my head, while murmuring nothing. I just don't want to give my friend another problem. She's suffering now because of that Justin issue and i don't want to add on it.

That girl that texted Vincent, her name is Bettina. I didn't mean to read that message on his phone. But it popped out on the screen and it's like this

From: Bettina ❤️

Do pick me up at airport tomorrow. I'm excited to see you. Love you!

I just act like i didn't see anything and act normal to him. He keeps on teasing and forcing me to cuddle with him for the entire day, but i'm not in the mood because of that, so i drop it and he notice that.

We fight and i told him the reason why i'm acting like that. He became tense and mad at me, and one of his line, caught me off guard.

"You are just my fake fiancé, i'm paying you not to deal with my things. Your nothing!" That's his line and that's the reason why i stayed on the other room last night. I just know that his out this morning because he left me a note on the kitchen counter and it's killing me.

"Little girl, stop this day dreaming, we're already here." Mitch snap. I look around and see that we're already here at the University. I jump out of her car and walk towards Aina, that was standing beside Phil.

"Morning." I murmur as i place a kiss on Aina's cheek. I hope there will be a man like Phil, a man that will never leave your side.

"What's up with the down mood missy?" I just smile at Aina to pretend that i'm okay. I'm not going to ruin their mornings.

"Where's Justin?" Mitch asked as she joins the group. After that incident on our pad, i mean, Vincent's pad, i don't know what happen between Mitch and Justin.

"Hooking up some girls, i think." Phil laugh. I look at Mitch and she looks like she's ready to kill Phil. She's glaring at him and gripping on her bag's strap tight.

"Just kidding, his still not here. Remember your daughter was with him." Phil softly said. So they're good? Maybe.

I was about to ask Mitch about Justin, but out of the blue, this Vincent appeared on the scene. And i just want to walk out.

"Mitch, you going with me? I need to be on my first class." I raise my brow to her, praying that she will get it. Pretending that i'm late is the best idea. I look at my old watch on my wrist then act like Vincent is not here. His not here.

"Oh, yeah, Miss scholar.. Guys, we need to go." Mitch announce then place a kiss on Aina. I just wave at Aina and pull Mitch's hand then jog inside the campus.