Uhm. What?

Huh? Did i hear him right? To be his wife? Like.. Seriously?

"W- wha- what did you say?" I stutter, feeling my legs becoming jelly again.

"Be my hired wife." He cockily smile.

"Are you serious? Don't play with me Vincent! I'm not on the track today, i have many problems." Is he fooling me? I know we're on the right age. But, me? As his wife? It's like heaven meeting hell. I will not say that i'm not attracted to him, he is an attractive guy, but i'm not interested with him or to any other man, not now.

"I'm serious. You need money, so i'm offering it to you." He pulls out his wallet from his back wallet then pull out a, on what i assume is calling card. He write something on the back of it then look at me again.

"Here, meet me there. I'll expect you." And after that he left. I was left stiff on my place. He said that i'm going to be his hired wife? So it means he'll pay me? Does he really mean it? I was about to run after him but someone stop me.

"Continue your business with your boyfriend later, you need to attend class Miss Lauren." Boyfriend? I was about to give my professor a nice answer, but, no.. I just need to obey him.

I go inside the classroom and ends my day on that place too. I'm not bored with all the lectures, remember i'm a scholar so i need to strive hard. I'm not a nerd, believe me, but i love books, and i love to study. But the way i dress, you can say that i'm not really a nerd. I'm not wearing glasses or wearing those baggy jeans. I love dress, and i love to dress up like barbie.

I walk out of the campus, seeing Aina with Phil and Mitch. I walk towards them and place my kisses on my friends.

"On a hurry Belle?" Mitch asked, but still focus on her phone while leaning on Phil's car.

"Yea, i'm meeting someone." Aina look at me, as i asking me if i'm okay. I just nod my head and smile at her.

"Who?" Mitch shove her phone inside her bag then walk towards me.

"Who is this someone that you are going to meet?" She continue

"I'll talk to you later about this." After giving them my goodbye again, i left them at the parking lot. Justin arrived minute before i left them and i don't want to hear any arguments coming from him and Mitch. They're sick of each other.

I just walk going to the coffee shop that Vincent wrote on the back of the card, i don't have money to rent a cab or ride on a bus, i need to save my last money.

Vincent is there, sitting like a God on his own way. His sipping a cup of coffee, and checking his watch. Is this the right thing? Maybe yes, maybe no.

I slowly walk towards his seat and as he saw me, he wave his hand to me. No backing out, i'm doing this.

"Sorry for being late, i just walk going here." I simply said, catching my breath.

"You sit first, while i order you some drinks." I just nod my head. He left the table and walk directly to the counter. His back was facing me and i can see from here that he has that good body build.

Vincent looks good, actually not good, his handsome in the first place. Every girls on our campus, wants to be with him. I know it because, whenever Mitch and i passing by those bitch girls, they were like talking about Vincent and his group.

"Here, have some refreshments first." I thanked him and do what he say. It feels so awkward around him, and feels so strange that his not with his cocky smile, he looks serious today.

"So.. Why do you want to hire me as your wife?" I started, just to break this wall that's about to grow between us.

"You need money, so i'm giving you a work." I was taken a back because of his words. Not that i know that i need money, but the way he delivered his words, it sends chills on me. Do i look really poor?