I still believe

Why did i left it at home? I should have remember it this morning or even last night before going to bed, it's all my fault.

Rushing to get down from the cab, i enter inside our big gate then walk on the long driveway. Why didn't i ask the cab driver to get inside our driveway? Ugh! This is my house, i should have do that! I'm such an idiot.

Running towards our front door, i clumsily get inside, seeing my daughter all doll up while playing inside her pen. Can i just stay here and play with her? Oh no, of course, her Dad will get mad at me.

"Madam, your parents are at the garden, they are waiting for you." Waiting for me?

I step back then turn around, seeing one of our maids standing behind me.

"They are here since when?" I asked, not that i don't like to see them, but it's making me nervous, it's either about my sister or there's a problem.

"Just a few minutes ago Ma'am." I nodded, without second thought, i walk towards my daughter first and get her from her pen then walk towards my parents outside the garden.

"Hey Mom, Dad, any problem?" I place Amanda on the empty seat, while i'm standing behind her. Seeing my parents, with that fine condition, i'm doing all my best for them.

"None, we just need you to come with us, because it's a must that you should be there?" Huh? A must?

"Mom-ma." Placing a kiss on Amanda's lips, i get my attention back to my parents.

"Mom, i'm sorry but i can't. Vincent needs those file that i left at our office, the client will be there after an hour." I know i should agree to them, but that client is too demanding and i really need to go back to work.

"I'm sure Vincent will understand that." Don't use your puppy eyes on me Mom.

Sighing, i get my phone from my handbag then dialled Vincent's number. I hope he will agree.

"Hey babe!" I chirpily greeted, once he answered his phone. I'm praying to all the saints that Vincent will agree to me.

"Yes? Where are you now?" Ohh!! How his voice sounded when his commanding me?

"I'm still at the house, Mom and Dad are here.." I softly said. Breathe Isabelle. Breathe.

"And then?"

"They want me to go with them, is it okay if i ask our driver to deliver the files there?" Can we all pray for me? I think i will be dead today.

The line became silent. I look at my Mom and Dad, and they are pleading to me thru their eyes. Even if Vincent and i were together, i can't use that as a reason to leave from work.

"Where are you going?" Finally he talked again. Why does he sounds so serious?

I mouthed to Mom, if where are we going, and seems like she's thinking, but talk soon.

"Hotel near their beach house, i'm meeting someone there." I confusingly look at mom, seriously?

"You heard her babe, so, is it okay? Don't worry, i'm bringing our little princess." Using Amanda is perfect. I know that once he heard our daughter's name, he will agree on it.

"Just be home before i get home." Heard that? He agreed to me because i used our daughter. I raise my thumb to my parents while grinning, i can do a happy dance now.

"Yes. Thanks baby." I sweetly responded

"Just take care, i love you and Amanda." Aww, he really loves us. I can see how Vincent changed, from the day that i let him to be in my life again, his always saying that i will not regret this decision, and i'm feeling that.