What's this?

A soft music wakes me up from my beautiful sleep. I know it's coming from the living room and absolutely, it's coming from my Iphone's music list, because it's Lana Del Ray that i am hearing. Vincent stole my phone, again.

I get up from our bed and put my hair in a messy bun. Stepping out of our room, the smell of bacon and coffee hits my nose, oh my!

"Hey chef of mine! Good Morning to you!" I giggly say when i reach the kitchen. Vincent is here, facing his back to me. Even his back, it looks, oh so yummy!

He turns around then look at me. His brow raised then his signature smirk flashes on his face.

"Good morning to you too, number one customer of mine!" Vincent started to walk towards me as he remove his apron then put it on one of the kitchen stool.

"How was your sleep?" He asked as he reached me. His arms quickly wrap on my waist, pulling me closer to him, in short, feeling the naked chest of him.

"Good.. But you didn't wait for me, you told me that we'll be cooking today." I pout my lips, then use my wonderful eyes. He put a finger under my chin then place a soft kiss on my nose.

"I didn't wake you because i want you to rest. You know that i want to cook for my in laws, right?" Why does it feels so good even if i'm just his fake fiancé? Vincent was giving me a heart attack.

Speaking of my parents, they didn't make it last week. There's a little emergency about my sister and they can't leave that. So last night they called me, saying that they'll be here today, with my sister, in which i am excited of.

"Your temporary in laws, Vincent." I softly said. But Vincent ignore it and peck a kiss on my lips. He remove his arms around me then get back on his cooking. Is he mad?

"Vinc--"

"I'm not mad Isabelle if your thinking about that, i'm just tired of repeating this thing that you are not fake." I can hear how his voice sounded, it's mix, mix with emotions that i haven't heard from him before.

"It's not--"

"Just go up and do whatever you like, your parents will be here later." In other words, he shove me away. I was walking towards him but i step back, knowing that his mad at me.

"Hey babe, i'm sorry." I place my hand on his shoulder but he remove it then turn around. As i look up at him, his eyes were filled with sorrow and it looks like he just cried.

"I don't know what to say or what to do whenever your saying that everything is fake, but.." Vincent sigh then walk past me, giving me his cold shoulder that i really don't like.

"One thing is not fake, Isabelle. My feelings for you is not fake." He walk out of the kitchen, leaving me stiff and stunned. Feelings for me?

"I'm not in the mood to finish what i'm cooking, just put it in the trash and order chinese for them." He shouted and then i heard the front door being open then slammed after. Did i just ruin everything between us?

I sit on the stool, looking forward the kitchen counter. Those cut veggies and those pots and pans that was on the electric stove was there. What am i going to do with those?

I continue what Vincent is cooking. I don't know where he is, because he walked out without saying anything to me. I respect him and knowing that his mad at me, i just don't want to argue with him now.

Hours had pass and still Vincent is not here. I'm done cooking and preparing our lunch and now i'm just waiting for my family to arrive. Maybe i can answer all my parents question if they ask me some.