You tricked Mommy!

"Sleep now, my little princess." I sweetly said to Amanda. She's not getting the sleep that she wants. She keeps on rubbing her eyes, then whine then kick her feet on my arms.

"Amanda, your not helping Mommy." I sighed, then shifted her on my other shoulder.

I put her on the middle of the bed then check her diaper, then touch her forehead. Unfortunately, she has a fever.

Quickly getting up from the bed, i get Amanda then run out of our room. I run towards the next room to us, in which i assume is Mitch and Justin's room. Why didn't i ask them where they are staying? It's hard to guess.

I knock so hard on the room next to us while carrying Amanda that was still crying. It's the first time that she has this kind of fever. Maybe because of the weather? Oh! I don't know!

"Wha- oh Isabelle.. Uhh, why?" I didn't expect that it's Vincent's room.

"Sorry, i thought it's Mitch's room. Sorry." I face my back to him, still comforting my little girl on my arms. I attempted to walk back to my room, but i feel a hand stopping me.

"What?" I groaned

"Why is she crying?" He whispered. I turn around then look at him again. Concern filling up his eyes, and i don't know if i need to say this to him.

"Why are you asking?" I irritatedly answered

"Isabelle, answer me!" Vincent ordered. As much as i wanted to talk to him on the other way around, maybe our daughter do this to make us talk.

"My daughter has a fever and i don't know where to find a medicine for her, because she's not use to this city weather. So i'm asking you, where is Mitch's room, because i'm going to ask her to come with me to the hospital, because i didn't expect this thing to happen, happy now?" There's no breathing between the lines, so that he will know that i'm serious.

His not answering, so i walk back to my room. I place Amanda back on the bed, while i'm preparing her things. I can go by myself to the hospital, just to bring my daughter.

"I'm going with you, prepare Amanda's things, while i'm carrying her." Out of the blue, this Vincent get inside my room then get Amanda from the bed, that was still crying. I want to stop him, but my body don't  obey my mind. Because my head nods towards him then i continue preparing Amanda's things.

"You good now? Amanda's not stopping, babe." I zip up the travelling bag then get up from bending as i heard Vincent.

"Let's go. Give Amanda to me then bring this." I put the bag on his hand then i get Amanda from him. It looks so natural but i know deep inside of us both, we're not comfortable.

We quickly go down then proceeded to his car, that was park on the middle. I stand outside the car, still not sure where to sit.

"Put Amanda on the back, that car seat was waiting for her since then. Then you, sit beside me." Caught off guard because of his words, i just obey him. He opened the door at the back, in which i can see the car seat with a "baby girl" pillow for my little girl. It made me smile inside. I carefully put Amanda then softly close the door.

Opening the door on passenger side, i don't expect what i am seeing. The seat has a sky blue cover, and a head pillow with "Mommy" writing. Can i just scream at him?

"You going with us or no?" Vincent smirk, while holding the steering wheel. Why is he doing this to me?

I get inside the car and ignore him. I was just looking at my daughter on the back seat that seems to be comfortable on her car seat. She's not crying anymore and not having her tantrums, my little Amanda tricked me.