Million looks

Last night was good, seeing Vincent helping me pack my things. We manage to finish packing for about four hours and before midnight, we reach his place.

His pad is what i expected. A penthouse suite, with those modernize appliances. White painted walls, complimenting his black furnitures. It feels so peaceful and warm in his place.

"Isabelle, are you done? We need to go now." I heard him from the door, while knocking. He let me stay on this guest room. We will live together but not going to sleep in the same bed, it's not right.

"I'm coming." Applying last touch of my lip gloss.. done. I put my bag on my shoulder then get out of my room. I know the way and right places of everything because Vincent tour me here last night.

"Your ring, is it with you?" I check my ring finger, and this tangible thing is there. It looks perfect on my hand.

"Yea, do i look.. ahh, ok?" I asked. I think i look good, being the "fiancé" of this man, you should make sure that you look good.

"Your perfect.. Come on let's get going." Perfect? I didn't expect that. Wearing this lace crop top with my pink flare skirt, i think i pass the qualification.

I walk behind him going to the parking lot. We will go together at the university and we'll start acting there. Actually, to pretend that we're too in love with each other. Woo!

We travel on such short amount of time. He park his car on his usual spot and i can see from the car's window, that my friends are there, leaning on Phil's car. How will i act in front of them?

"You know what to do Isabelle." I heard Vincent beside me. Sighing, i nodded then look at him.

"Just tell me if i'm going over board with my actions, okay?" I bit my lip, then shifted my look to the people outside. I'm feeling shit.

"I just don't know how to act later.. I--- i don't have past relationship, so please--" Vincent place his hand on my mouth causing me to stop my rant.

"We will not act. We will show them how much we love each other, just be yourself." I slowly nod my head. He smile at me and murmured his thank you. This is it.

As he was about to get out of the car, i stop him and hold both sides of his face.

"Please don't leave my side, okay?"

"I won't." He remove my hold from his face then put it on my lap.

"Let's go down, before they think that we're doing something here." I laugh with what he said then follow him out of the car.

The looks that i am getting from Mitch and Aina, it's strange. Of course, they saw me getting out of Vincent's car. I don't know what to do.

"Morning." I place a kiss on Aina then to Mitch. But they are still stiff and just looking at me blankly.

"Isabelle, you look good today." Ryan said. I smile and thanked him after he complimented my look today.

Vincent walk towards me after greeting his friends. I can see how my friends face reacted with this, even the people around the parking lot they are looking at us.

"You okay?" I nodded. I don't know what happen next, but all i know is Vincent's arm was around my waist while his lips was place on my forehead.

"I'll walk you to your class." He whisper. I close my eyes and deeply sigh, my friends will kill me Vincent. They will.

"I'll walk with Mitch and Aina, you go with your friends." I remove his arm that wrapped around me then stand closer in front of him.

"You sure?" Vincent, i'm sure! Just look around us, because people are starting to notice us. I mentally told to myself. I'm getting crazy.