I never thought

"What are you up to Isabelle?" I raise my brow to Aina as she asked me that. She really know me, i mean, i was about to talk but just because of my actions, she already knew it.

"What?" Giving her my most innocent look.

"I know you will say something to me, what is that?" Aina get up from her seat and thank God that Phil is not around. I wonder where the boys are?

"How did you know?" Can i say this to her?

"Just by your looks.. So spill it missy." Ohh! I stand right next to her, then look on my back then to my left then on my right, it's cleared.

I sighed deeply and i can feel how my hands shakes. I can do this, i know i can. What if she judge me? No she won't, she's my bestfriend. What if she say it to the others? Oh my, i know she will.

"Isabelle? What is it?" Startled, i look at her then sigh again, do i need to say it to her?

"I think.. Uh-- i'm-- uhh! Forget it!" I shake my head then vow. I still need to confirm this.

"Isabelle, look at me!" She holds me on my arms then look at me seriously.

"I will help you with this no matter what Isabelle, so what is it?" I heavily sighed, giving her all the nervousnesss that i am feeling.

"I think i'm pregnant." I bravely said. Aina's look didn't change, it's still the same. Her eyes filled with emotion and i don't know what to say, really. I vow my head again, feeling that my eye slip a tear, a frighten tear. This feels so hard.

"Does Vincent know this?"

Vincent? I'm still not saying it to him. I just found this out when i'm on our bedroom last night. He was busy last night because of uni papers that he still needs to finish, so i let him stay on the living room, cause i'm not feeling well that's why i stayed on the bedroom.

I got curious about the fact that i'm still not having my monthly period and it made me panic that i'm seven weeks late than my usual. Out of curiosity, i bought a pregnancy test after Vincent and i made love on their beach house. That was almost two months ago that we went to that paradise but, that making love didn't end there. That's the time that i lost my virginity and we didn't use any protection, even if i'm on a pill.

I just can't believe what happened next, i'm sitting on the toilet bowl, seeing the white thing on my hand, practically saying that i'm pregnant. But i'm still not sure about it, some says that pregnancy test is 50 percent sure and 50 percent unsure, i was just so numb right at this moment.

"Know what Aina?" That break my thinking. Vincent stands in front of us and i just can't say it to him.

"Isabelle is--" I cut her off by pulling Vincent for a hug.

"I am missing you so bad babe. Damn those projects and school paper! They are stealing you away from me!" I giggle on his ear, as he pulls me tighter on him.

"Hun, i'll be going, you miss Vincent right?" Aina just walk away, leaving me with Vincent. Do i need to tell this thing?

"What are you and Aina talking about?" This is it

"Babe, i'm--" But i didn't make it, because Phil and Justin barge in our moment.

"You look terrified, Isabelle." Justin smirk at me. I just stuck my tongue out to him and dismiss him. I wonder why Mitch love this idiot!

"What are you saying, beautiful?" Vincent turn his attention back to me, as he place his finger under my chin.

"That i'll be going to class and don't make dinner because i will buy later before i go home." I smiled. I think he will not doubt about it right? He nodded before placing a kiss on my lips then bid his goodbye with the two idiots.

I continue to go to class but my mind is set on other things, actually not things, it's people. Vincent and this baby.

I'm scared to tell him that i'm pregnant about the fact that he will leave me. There's just two option on this, if i tell him this, he will leave me or accept me. I need some time to think.

I found myself, pushing the cart inside this grocery. My day wasn't that good and i know why. Vincent insisted that he'll be going with me, but i declined his offer because i need some alone time.

Buying some toiletries and those foods to stock our cupboards and fridge, i paid all of it then push my cart towards the exit.

I'm waiting for the damn rental cab in front of the grocery but out of the blue, my phone rings inside my bag. I put my hand inside my bag, without leaving a sight towards the cab, that i know will pick me up. Just get fast, damn cab.

"Where are you my phone?" I murmur to myself. When i can't take it anymore, i look down on my bag and search for my phone. As i found it, i quickly answer it.

"Hel--" That's the only thing that i can say before everything turns into..

Black.