Right- Left

"Do you want to eat?" It's the fifth time that Vincent asked me this and i think his not satisfied with my answer.

"Stop bothering me! Mind yourself!" I rolled my eyes then look over the window on my right.

It's been two days since i woke up and two days after i fight with Vincent. I'm still not talking to him, i mean, what will i say to him? He proved to me that i am nothing, nothing like a trash. And for me, he will be nothing for me too as soon as this feeling heals.

I want to contact my parents but they are avoiding me to contact them, because as per them, it's bad for me, maybe they are right. I still need to recover.

Right now, i just want to go home. I want to cry to my Dad and tell him everything. I want to embrace my mom and tell her the mistake that i've done. I missed them so much.

"Belle, you need to eat." I feel that Vincent stands beside me, so i turn around and look at him. I'm seeing him everyday, and everyday his getting worst. Worst, meaning, physically. He never leaves my side even though i'm not allowing him to stay beside me.

"Stop calling me Belle, or baby, or whatever! Remember, i'm just nothing! So stop acting like your concern about me!" I shouted and he almost jump on his place as i shouted at him. I'm mad at him.

"You're not nothing, please, forgive---"

"Oh shut up Mr. Watson! I don't need those forgiveness speech again!" I sarcastically laugh while waving my hand. If i'm nothing for him, then i will act like nothing.

"When will you forgive me Isabelle! When!" He shouted back at me. I gasp, as my mouth form onto an "o".

"You want to know when?" I carefully get up from my bed then half sit on it. He is silent and not moving on his place. I want to hold him to say that i want him beside me, but..

"I will never forgive you!" I snap

"So stop this shit and go on with your life! I will not talk to you about these thing anymore!" I continue. I hurt him, i know, but this is reality, he dumped me, i can do it also to him.

"We can fix this Isabelle." But i shook my head.

"We can.. just listen to me please." I look at him as he continue his speech. It's just tears that's been forming in my eyes it's the only thing that i can see.

"Please Vincent, this is good for you. You may hire other girl.. I'm just.. Not fit on that." As much as i wanted to be the girl that can be his wife, i just can't stand on that. I know everything is fake, but if he wants to work on that thing, he should act good not by hooking up other girl.

A huge silence invaded us. Vincent didn't answer me. His just standing beside me, hesitating if he will hold me or talk to me. It will be good, if he do nothing.

"You can leave me now Vincent." I cut the silence. He turn his head towards my direction then look at me softly.

"I won't leave you!" He whisper then holds me on both side of my arms. It's not tight and i can feel how he touch me like i'm too delicate to hold onto.

"You should, it's not right! We both know that we're--" He didn't let me finish, but instead he leans forward and place his lips on mine.

It's magic. Sparks started, a music softly played in my mind and a beautiful scenery is all i can see. This is all because of how familiar he is.

I want to push him far, but i can't. I missed him. I miss everything about him. I just can't get enough of him. What am i feeling?

I push him on his shoulder, in short interrupting him with his business. This is not right. I need to do the right thing.

"It's not right." I bit my lip while shaking my head. One thing is proved right now, Vincent is one of my weakness.

"You feel that Isabelle, i know you did." I look at Vincent and notice how he deeply sigh and look at me. His face, it has full of sadness and i don't know if my mind can still take this thing.

"I didn't." I lied. I feel everything that i wanted to feel.

"Just leave, Vincent." I lay back on the hospital bed then face my back to him. It hurts a lot. I want him and he wants me, but he already did it and i just can't accept the reality that i'm just nothing for him.

I can hear soft foot steps then later on the door opens and close it soon. I turn around, seeing the spot where he is a while ago, is now empty. I started to cry. He left me.

Vincent left me.

I feel so broken and lost.

A round of applause for me, for being so bad to Vincent.