Delilah

Finn
I really wanted to talk to Rachel but I didn't know what to say. I've been an ass and I've just made things worse by not talking to her today, I'm the in the bed that we were supposed to share but she's with Santana.

As we've already found our new home and tomorrow is our last night here, we're going to spend the day looking around and Kurt, Blaine and Sam want to look for colleges. I know that tomorrow I need to make it up to her, whilst thinking about how I'm going to make her happy again I fall asleep.

Rachel
I wake up pretty early today but that's good because in an hour we're supposed to go looking at UCLA for the other guys. I run to my room and pray that Finn is still asleep so I can get my clothes without any drama.

I open the wardrobe quietly as I pull out an outfit. I grab a short white denim skirt and an orange bandeau, I quickly throw them on and do my makeup and hair. I see Finn sit up and I freeze. It's like he doesn't even see me though so he just walks to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, trying not to let the tears fall so I don't have to redo my face.

Sam
Today we're looking at colleges and other places around here. I haven't told the guys yet, but what I really want to do is modelling. It's something that I've always been interested in and would always practise poses as a kid. I'll talk to Rachel about it later, she seems to know everything.

Blaine
I sigh as I see Rachel sat on the couch in Santana's room on her phone. I can tell she's upset so I sit and comfort her.

"What did I do wrong Blaine?" She asks softly and I sigh. "I have no idea cupcake" I say. She giggles at my nickname for her and I smile knowing that I made her laugh.

After a while, everyone else walks in ready to go. "Wow rach, you look smokin'"puck says wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Shut it puckerman" she laughs whilst giving him a playful punch on the shoulder. I put my arm around her and we all head out.

Sam
We spend the day looking at colleges and other places around LA and it's been great. But now I know that college isn't for me, we're heading to a bar so I'm going to ask Rachel to help me out.

Finn
I get the first round so I head to the bar and order the drinks. I see a blonde girl staring at me so I give her a small smile to which she returns. She then walks over to me.

"Hi handsome, what's your name?" she asks twirling her hair. "Finn, what about you?" I ask. "I'm Delilah".

Now don't get me wrong, I love Rachel with every ounce of my body and I know that this girl is flirting with me but she's harmless, it doesn't mean I can't be friendly.

The bartender places all 7 drinks in front of me and I pay him. "Thirsty?" She asks and I chuckle. "No, I'm just here with my friends" I reply.

"Mind if I join?" She asks. "Sure" I smile and she helps me carry the drinks over.

Rachel
Finn walks back over from the bar and I see that he isn't alone. I figure she's just helping him carry the drinks but then she sits down next to Finn. "Guys this is Delilah" he says. She smiles and waves and I just down my drink.

"Hey rach, can I have some help?" Sam asks. "Sure what's up?" I ask, turning my attention away from Finn and Delilah who are in deep conversation and to my goofy blonde friend.

"Well, for as long as I can remember I've always wanted to pursue a career in modelling. I figured I'd look around colleges today and see if this is something I'm serious about and I was right. And I know you're really smart and everything so I wondered if you'd help me?" He asks hopefully and I smile.