Outfits

Finns PoV:
The gig is in a couple of hours so we're all Rachel's house to trade outfits. We're going to get ready here and then arrive together in my car. We're all sat in the living room on the couches, Santana and Rachel are facing me and puck and we all have bags in our hands that are the outfits we bought for one another.

"Ok let's start with underwear" Santana said and wiggles her eyebrows making Rachel giggle. "Ok me first" she said and handed me a box with a Calvin Klein logo. I smiled and kissed her and she sat back down.

Then Santana smirked at puck and Rachel tried to stifle her laughter as Santana pulled out a small bag and handed it to puck. He looked inside before pulling it out and he started to curse.

"Nope. I refuse" he shouted and he lifted them out to reveal a pair of underpants. The colour was washed out and a big stain was on the front. Me, Santana and Rachel were crying of laughter. I'm glad that Rachel was picking for me because I bet Santana tried to make her get something similar.

"Why does Finn get those?!" He shouted and pointed to mine. "Well, I didn't want my boyfriend to get some disease" Rachel shrugged and I winked at her.

"What so you guys want me to get a disease?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh please, the amount of girls you sleep with, you've probably got every disease known to man" Santana said causing us all to laugh again.

I stood up and handed Rachel the bag with her underwear and she squealed. "I love it!" She said and pulled me into a hug. Whilst she hugged me I whispered in her ear huskily "maybe you can give me a little fashion show later" and she kissed me softly, when she sat back down she winked.

Puck handed Santana the bag with the underwear that was the same as mine. "You got us matching underwear?" She giggled and puck continued to glare at her. "I just picked the same as Finn" he shrugged and Rachel giggled.

"Next time we do this I want Rachel" he said and folded his arms.

Rachel's PoV:
I feel kinda bad for puck even though it's hilarious, but at least we'll later surprise them with the nice clothes. "Ok shoes" Santana squealed.

I grab the box and sit on Finns lap and hand it to him. He smiled widely when he opens it and he kisses me softly. I stay there whilst puck opens his and finds the shoes that are clearly worn out and stained. Santana sits there smugly and Finn kisses me on the cheek.

"Ok, why's Finn getting all the good stuff?" He complains. "Because I love my Finn" I say whilst snuggling up to him. Finn hands me a box with some black strappy shoes and I smile and kiss him again.

Puck hands Santana a box with something similar. "I feel bad for puck, he's tried hard for you San" I said while chuckling and she shrugged.

"No one said he has to" she replied and I hide my laughter in Finns neck.

Pucks PoV:
This is ridiculous. I'm the only one with the bad outfits and I'm the only one who's wants to hit on girls. "Finn, I'll give you $1000 to trade" I plead and he shakes his head. "Sorry man".

"Ok, let's get this over with what's next?" I sigh. Santana hands me a bag and I pull out the smallest shorts that I have ever seen. Finn and Rachel are basically crying of laughter and Santana looks pleased with herself.

"Here you go baby" Rachel said and handed Finn a bag. He pulled out a pair of tight leather trousers and his eyes went wide. Now it's my turn to laugh, I ignore Finns glares.

Finns PoV:
I don't know if she got me these thinking that they were good or was taking a page out of Santana's book but I don't know what to say. They are very tight and very shiny and I'm pretty sure I've seen Kurt wear these before.