Lost

Rachel
I struggle to keep up with Kurt and Santana who are practically running to the hotel. The spa was only like five minutes away so it should have been an easy walk, but I'm only 5'3 and my little legs don't go that fast.

Santana keeps shouting In Spanish and Kurt is muttering under his breath. In the end I give up and walk at my own pace as I see them disappear round the corner. I head to Starbucks, trying to take my time.

Finn
Puck, Sam, Blaine and I have been at the hotel for half an hour but they all seem off. I was about to ask them what's going on when the door is burst open and an angry Santana and Kurt head in.

"Are you trying to ruin your relationship?" Kurt screeches and Santana follows behind looking extremely pissed. However, I don't get a chance to answer because they start talking again.

"She's dome nothing wrong finn and you've ignored the her for the whole trip making her feel like shit. And then you bring some plastic barbie to the table and we have to find out from puckerman that you're going on a date" Santana shouts and puck looks away.

"It's not a date, we met at the bar and she's cool and I figured that it wouldn't hurt to make some other friends round here" I state back, but now I feel horrible about Rachel.

"So what did you think that Rachel would be fine with this? Would you have even told her?" Kurt says sassily and I have no words. Was I going to tell her?

Rachel
I step out of the coffee shop and reluctantly head to the hotel. My phone starts to ring and I see it's Jason star, maybe he knows some agencies for Sam.

-phone call-

Rachel: "hey mr star"

Jason: "hey rach, please just call me Jason. Anyway I got your message about the modelling agencies"

Rachel: "that's great, do you know any?"

Jason: "as a matter of fact I do, and I think it's a great idea Rachel you'd make a great model"

Rachel: laughs "oh no, it's not me for it's my friend Sam"

Jason: "that's a shame, I may have to change your mind later. Is Sam the blonde one who was at the trial?"

Rachel: "yes he was"

Jason: "ahh yes. I'll email a few friends in the industry. A couple do owe me a favour, I'll get back to you when I hear from them. Bye Rachel"

Rachel: "thank you so much Jason, I'll see you soon"

Call ended

Rachel
I was so excited, Sam is going to become a model. I decide to give him a call because I can't wait to tell him!

Sam
Me, Blaine and puck were watching Santana and Kurt attack Finn, my phone starts ringing and it's Rachel.

"Guys, Rachel's calling me" I announce and they all stop and tell me to put it on speaker.

-phone call-

Sam: "hey rach, where are you? Santana and Kurt got back a while ago"

Rachel: "I stopped for coffee but guess what!" She squeals and everyone looks confused.

Sam: "what?"

Rachel: "mr star just called me about my message and he said he's got some ties to the modelling industry and a few who owe him a favour and he's telling them all about you!" She screams and Sam jumps up and cheers. The others have no idea that Sam wants to be a model so they all look surprised.

Sam: "Rachel your the best, where are you?" He asks

Rachel: "I'm like round the corner from the hotel"

-call ended-

Sam
I ran out of the room and out of the hotel and I see Rachel walking. I run to her and pick her up and spin her around. "Thank you so much rach" I shout and she laughs.

"Come on i'm hungry and want some room service" she laughs whilst dragging me into the hotel.

We get to our floor and we can hear Santana and Kurt screaming as soon as we get out of the elevator. Rachel looks confused and I sigh.

We enter the room to see Finn sat on the couch and Santana and Kurt towered over him.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" Rachel shouts and everyone stops.

Santana
"I'm trying to talk some sense into your so called boyfriend" I say whilst glaring at Finn.

"Santana, that's very nice of you but don't worry about it" she sighs and slumps down next to puck on his bed. It goes quiet for a few minutes and then me and Kurt start our screaming again.

Rachel
I can't take this anymore. If Santana and kurt screaming at the top of their lungs doesn't convince him then I don't know what will. I get up off the bed and walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

Puck
I can see how much this whole situation is affecting Rachel. She's been gone for almost  two hours and I'm worried.

"Stop" I shout and everyone looks at me. "Yes Finn is being a shitty boyfriend, but Rachel has been gone for two hours and she won't answer my texts" I shout and they look concerned.

"So I suggest that you let Finn go get ready for his date and you come with me to help find Rachel" i shout and leave the room.

Kurt
"I hope you're happy Finn. Have fun on your date" I sigh and go to leave.

"Kurt wait" he says and I stop, facing away from him.

"Can I come with you?".

Rachel
I had to get out of there, and I see a vacant cab. I direct the owner to the 'star records' building and I head out. Now that the company have signed us, I have an all access pass to each building. I head to a small recording studio and start to sing the song that I wrote for Finn.

I sing for hours and I feel really tired, I have the room to myself so I lie on the small couch and take a nap.

Santana
We all split up at first to look for Rachel and then joined together. I was surprised when I saw Finn with Kurt. "I thought you have a date" I snapped and he looked hurt.

"It wasn't a date Santana and you know it" he says and roll my eyes.

"Look, this is Rachel we're talking about. She's probably gone somewhere to clear her mind and she'll come back later" Sam reasons, we sigh and head back to the hotel.