The verdict

Rachel's PoV:
Nick speaks up first and offers me a friendly and reassuring wink.

"Your honour, I have in my hand a recording of Quinn fabray admitting that she was offered money for lying to you yesterday. I also have Quinn fabray's bank statements that show she cashed in a check for £500,000" he said confidently and the crowd gasp. I look up and Finn hopefully and he shares the same expression.

Yeah it turns out that one of the shooter's parents comes from a crazy rich family and had all the money hidden safely for an emergency.

He played the tape and Quinn went red.

"Miss fabray, you took an oath. I recommend you speak up now and tell us exactly what happened and who put you up to it. In return, I'm sure we can offer a reduced sentence or something alternative to jail time." The judge said.

Quinn sighed and spoke up.

"My dad lost his job. We needed the money and when they offered it me I couldn't turn it down" she said.

"Who gave you the money Quinn?" Nick asked.

"Their lawyer and his parents" she said quietly and everyone gasped.

"YES" Rachel shouted, causing her to get a raised eyebrow from the judge and her friends to giggle.

Finns PoV:
None of us could wipe the grin from our faces as Quinn told the whole story. The real story. At the end the judge sighed.

"Well, Miss berry I apologise sincerely about what happened to you. You saved a girls life and she threw you under the bus yet you stayed positive the whole time.

The £500,000 that was originally given to Miss fabray will be given to you miss berry as compensation" he said and our eyes went wide.

"As for you" he said turning to Quinn, the lawyer, the boy and his family "we will take a time out whilst the jury make a decision and Miss berry can see her family" he says and smiles at Rachel.

"Miss berry, do you have anything to say?" He asks and she grins.

"Quinn would make one hell of a speed bump seeing as she likes throwing people under the bus so much" she says simply and the whole audience burst out in laughter.

Rachel's PoV:
When they took the handcuffs off me I ran out of the room and saw my friends stood outside waiting and I jumped into Finns arms and places kissed all over his neck. We kissed passionately until the others interrupted us.

"Rachel. You have $500,000 what the hell are you gonna do with all that money" Santana shrieks.

"I'm gonna split it between us all. I wouldn't be out of here if it wasn't for you guys" I smile at them.

"Rachel. We couldn't possibly take it from you" Carole said with wide eyes.

"It's too much money for one girl. I'll donate some to charity and split it with you guys" i shrug and hug them all.

Finns PoV:
Now that I have her, I don't ever want to let her go.

"Why don't you guys all go and see what happens with their sentencing and me and Rachel can wait outside while I show her all the tweets about her" I suggest and they all agree.

I pull out my phone and show her them all whilst she sits on my lap and leans her head on my chest. She cried happily as some of her biggest idols support her.

I then pull out a piece of paper and hand it her. It's the song she wrote for me yesterday morning, she looks at me confused.

"It's amazing Rachel. And we're going to take it to the recording studio" I say simply and we kiss without any interruptions thankfully. I have my girl back.