We're back

Rachel's PoV:
Senior year and I've finally found myself. Santana and I had one hell of a summer In Mexico and now we're back in Ohio.

We're basically numb to feelings and we speak our mind, the drinks and the drugs help with that and I finally feel at peace.

We are brand new people, our clothes mostly consist of blacks and greys and are mostly short skirts and shorts, black boots, leather and slogan tees. We haven't spoken to anyone in Ohio since we left and we're about to walk through those doors to McKinley as the people we are meant to be.

Santana's PoV:
While we were away, Rachel and I were sick of being depressed so we changed. We call ourselves the skanks. We don't care about the boys or the girls or the grades, we don't care about anything. Only each other.

Pucks PoV:
I haven't heard from Santana and Rachel ever since they left, I can't wait to see them. I hope the time they spent away meant that they could fix their broken hearts.

Finn explained to me everything that happened with Quinn and I believed him, after all quinn did the exact same thing to me. I was stood at my locker talking with Finn and then doors opened and everyone gasps. We turn around and our jaws drop.

Rachel and Santana are walking down the halls, Rachel's hair is pink and Santana's is red. They're dressed in short shorts and fishnet tights with t shirts and leather jackets. It doesn't even look like them.

I walk over, leaving Finn at the lockers. "What the hell is this?" I ask, ignoring the fact that people are still staring.

"What you talking about puckerman" Rachel rolls her eyes.

"You ignore us for the whole summer and then turn up looking like this. This isn't you".

"Well get used to it Mohawk because it is now" Santana's says and they storm off.

Rachel's PoV:
We make our way to underneath the bleachers and roll a spliff each. We bought sunglasses so that when we go back into school, no one will notice. We sit there in peace, inhaling the fumes and enjoying ourselves. We hear the bell ring and sigh as we head inside.

We took our time walking, not caring about being late. We have Spanish with schuester first and we stride in. I see most of glee club looking at us in shock and mr Schue drops his chalk.

"You're late" he finally says. "Oops" I say sarcastically. The only two chairs available are on opposite sides of the room

I walk up to the a nerd sat next to one of the free chairs, I lean down and whisper in his ear and he packs up his things and moves whilst shaking. Santana and I sit down and look at schuester.

Finns PoV:
I don't know what she said to that kid, but I'm pretty sure he's peed his pants. I look at her in awe and in shock. This isn't the Rachel Berry I know and love, she isn't a bully and she doesn't do this.

Mr Schue hasn't said anything in a while, I think he's in as much shock as the rest of us.  Then he finally spoke up.

"Girls, lose the sunglasses".

"Sorry curly, no can do" Santana's replies. "I won't ask again" he said.

"Good" Rachel says simply.

"Why are you hiding your eyes" he says quietly as if he already knows the answer. They both shrug and then burst out laughing. Surely Rachel hasn't smoked anything, I mean I really hope she hasn't.

"Take them off" he repeats himself. "Fine" Rachel snaps. Everyone gasps as they see her eyes whilst Santana just laughs. This is all my fault, I can't believe she's doing drugs. I feel the tears in my eyes but I can't look away from her.

"Rachel, have you been smoking" mr Schue says in almost a whisper. "Oh my god mr Schue, are you asking me for some" she giggles and the class laugh.

"Rachel that's enough" he sighs and turns back to teaching. I look at her for the whole hour, she's still so beautiful even with pink hair, but she looks better with her natural brunette locks.

Sams PoV:
This is it, this year I'm going to make a move on Rachel. Quinn hasn't had any luck with Finn and he clearly has no intention to date her but that's not my problem.

I was in Spanish class with Rachel and to be honest I think this just makes her hotter if that was even possible.

She's stood on her phone at her locker and I walk up to her, I see Finn watching us and smirk.

"I love the new look Berry" I say sweetly and she shrugs. Wow this is going to be harder then I thought.

"Well i'm glad your back Rachel, I'll come sit with you at lunch" I kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

Santana's PoV:
Yeah sure it was great being popular, but having everyone fear you is okay too. I mean this basically ensures that I can't get my heart broken again because people are too scared to come near me. That's why we did this in the first place.

Quinn's PoV:
I can't believe that these two are now skanks. It's hilarious, with them out of the way ill easily be able to become top bitch again and that starts with becoming head Cheerio again.

Finns PoV:
I need to talk to her, I need to tell her what Quinn did and I need her to know that I still love her. I don't want her to drink and smoke like this, I just want my old Rachel back.

Lunch time

Quinn's PoV:
I made head Cheerio at this mornings try outs and people are already treating me differently, I sit at the band's table, well what used to be their table. But I'm top bitch now and I can do as I please.

Rachel's PoV:
The only reason I want to sit at my old table is because I've seen Quinn there all smug, she can't take everything away from me. Me and Santana smirk and sit at either side of Quinn, the Cheerios that were with her immediately run away but fabray stays.

"Move" Santana says simply. Quinn ignores us and smirks. Puck and Finn sit at the table and I can feel Finn's eyes on me but I don't turn to look at him. I'm afraid that if I look into those beautiful amber eyes, that I'll fall for it again. I still love him but the feeling obviously wasn't mutual.

"Look, move or I'll make you move" I said innocently and Finn and puck gulped. Before I can do anything quinn slaps me hard across the face and I smirk. "Your so going to regret that" I laugh and then Santana's pours a jumbo slushy over her head and I rip her uniform before she runs away.

We sit at the table and I take the hip flask out of my bag and we take it in turns to drink.

Pucks PoV:
I can't take this anymore. I snatch the flask and they look at me with disgusted looks on their faces.

"Stop. Please, what the hell happened?" I begged, yeah I'm a bad ass but these are my girls and I'm supposed to protect them.