Stallionz

Kurt
I end the call and walk over to Rachel, I know that Finn kind of upset her back there but she's a happy girl drunk so I'm not worried. I sigh as I walk over to her looking uncomfortable as a guy hangs off her.

"Hey baby" I say in my deepest voice whilst putting an arm around Rachel and kissing her cheek. She giggles and I stifle a laugh. The guy gets the hint and walks away and we finally let our laughter out.

We go the bar to get another drink and watch Santana from afar sucking face with a girl and they seem to be really into it.

"I hope she doesn't plan on taking her back to the hotel because she's rooming with Sam and puck and I don't think they'll be too impressed" Rachel giggles.

"Actually I think they'd rather enjoy it" I reply and she laughs out loud.

Rachel
Me and Kurt stay at the bar talking and laughing for a while until Santana walks over. We laugh at her dazed expression and swollen lips.

"Having fun" I ask with a raised eyebrow and she giggles. "Well I was until she pulled away and told me that she doesn't know if she's gay" she rolls her eyes and stands next to us.

"How about we get out of here?" Kurt suggests and we all agree. We link arms and head out, we walk down the street, lit up by bar signs and neon lights. I'm so excited to live here.

Finn
I didn't say anything after my phone call with Rachel. I feel bad, I know that she's drunk but I was embarrassed in front of the guys and they're still making fun of me saying how Rachel "wears the pants in the relationship".

"Look Finn, all jokes aside it wasn't cool when you snapped at her back there" puck said and I agreed.

Kurt
We're all laughing as we stumble down the street holding onto each other, if we let go we will immediately fall. I see a bar sign and I grin and drag them over.

"A male strip club, seriously lady hummel?" Santana sighs and me and Rachel laugh. "Come onnnn it will be hilarious" I beg and they agree and we walk in.

We take our seat and laugh as we watch them all dance.

Rachel
I pull a waiter aside and give him a fifty dollar note for him to give Santana a lap dance. Kurt and I cry of laughter as we watch Santana's look of horror. Kurt falls off his chair and I fall on top of him, causing us to laugh even more.

Then I get a call from Blaine, I'm guessing he called Kurt first and we were too busy laughing for him to hear. I step outside and answer

-phone call-

Rachel: "hey Blaine" she says whilst still chuckling from Santana's lap dance

Blaine: "hey rach what's so funny?" He asks whilst putting the phone on speaker

Rachel: "Kurt dragged us to this strip club and I got this guy to give Santana a lap dance and me and Kurt fell off our seats" she says whilst laughing again.

Blaine: "you're in a strip club?" Blaine asked slightly amused yet slightly worried whilst Finn shared the same look.

Rachel: "yeah it just happened. It's so fun why don't we come to these more often?" She asked seriously and Finn went wide eyed whilst the guys laughed

Blaine: "what's the name of the club cupcake?"

Rachel: "umm" she stepped forward to read the sign above her head "it's called stallionz, waffle" she answered, trying to match Blaines cute nickname for her and failing, causing the guys to laugh out loud.