Saved

Quinn's PoV:
Not long after they left, someone came into the Spanish room and helped us all out. I have no idea what happened but I need to make sure she's okay. I've been nothing but a bitch to her ever since we met and she just saved my life.

I call my mom and I explain to her why I need to go to the hospital and she understands. I get in my car and drive away.

Kurts PoV:
Blaine and I were supposed to be in Spanish class when the gun went off. But we were in the auditorium practicing a duet, I guess we were really lucky because we easily got out of school using the fire exit. We stayed hidden for a while because we didn't know how close the gun was, but we decided to run when we thought it was safe.

I'm so glad that blaine and I were together, the whole experience was terrifying but I felt safer knowing that he was by my side.

We run out and see carol rushing around frantically. She says she just had a phone call from Finn saying that Rachel was hurt and that we need to go the hospital. When we were in the car I cry uncontrollably into blaines arms. Please be okay Rachel.

Finns PoV:
After half an hour my mom turns up with Kurt and Blaine and I run into her arms and cry. Santana, puck and Sam got here a while ago and we are all terrified.

My mom and Blaine go and get us all coffees whilst the rest of us sit in silence, crying to ourselves. Then we see the last person we expected to see.

Quinn runs In and she's out of breath. "What the hell are you doing here?" Santana shouts whilst tears continue to stream down her face. "I-I need to make sure she's okay" Quinn cried.

"Don't bother, this-this is your fault" she shouted until puck pulled her into his arms. "It's no use turning on each other San, all that matters right now is Rachel" he says.

My mom retuned and her eyes widen when she sees Quinn but she doesn't say anything. Once she realised that Quinn took advantage of me she has nothing but hatred for the girl. I quickly explained how Rachel saved her and my mom began to cry again.

"Her dads weren't picking up the phone" she sobbed. "I'm going to stay with her". I could tell she was taking this extra hard because Rachel is like a daughter to her and she knows that we're still in love.

Santana's PoV:
We've been here two hours and I started to break the silence. "Finn, Sam, puck. Thank you, without you she would never have got out of that school" I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear me.

"It was a team effort San, we did it together and she's going to be okay" puck stated. But I could tell he was having a hard time believing his own words.

Just then a doctor appears. "Rachel Berry?" He says and we all stand up. "The surgery went well, she can have visitors but try not to overwhelm her. She isn't awake yet but should
be in a few minutes."

"Thank you doc" carol says and he smiles politely before leaving.

Finns PoV:
We all walk In slowly. I take a seat next to her and hold her hand whilst Santana mirrors my actions on her other side. My mom starts to cry and puck pulls her into a hug whilst I smile at him gratefully.

Quinn just looks stunned, after a few minutes I feel a squeeze on my hand and look up to see her eyes fluttering. "Rach-Rachel" I say whilst standing up and stroking her cheek, everyone looks up at her hopeful.

Her eyes open, then close at the intensity of the bright white light. She slowly opens them again once she's used to it and looks at us all.

"God, you all look terrible" she smiled and we all chuckle with her.