Nominations

Rachel
We take a seat on the small green couch in figgin's office. I look out of the window to see the guys looking in worriedly and I chuckle before turning my attention back to an angry looking Figgins.

"This isn't our fault" Kurt blurts out.

"Mr Hummel, you three were the ones shouting the inappropriate phrases, how can this be anyone else fault?" Figgins asks in disbelief.

"We were forced to" he argues.

"By Blaine Anderson" he says amusingly, I can tell he loves getting his payback on Blaine.

"Noah puckerman too" Santana added.

"Noah puckerman asked you to tell everyone he has a sexually transmitted disease?" he asks in shock and Santana nods and he turns to me waiting for me to say a name.

"No one, I did it myself" I say and Kurt and Santana look at me like I'm stupid.

He notices the guys stood outside and walks to them. "Blaine Anderson and Noah puckerman, come inside" he orders and they walk in leaving a confused looking Finn.

"They tell me that this was your doing. Is it true?" he asks, Blaine nods and puck shakes his head.

"I have somewhere to be and will not waste my time on this childish prank. The 5 of you will have a weeks worth of after school detention" he says before standing up and ushering us to do the same. He stops puck before he leaves and we turn around confused as he hands him a leaflet.

"Herpes, is serious mr puckerman. This leaflet explains the risks and symptoms and has a number of a doctor who specialises in the area" he says sympathetically to a shocked Noah and we cant help but laugh.

When we leave the room, puck explains what happened and Finn looks confused.

"Why didn't you tell them it was me?" He asks and I shrug.

"A bets a bet. And I don't want you to get in trouble" I say whilst hugging him.

"I love you baby. But I'm going to sit in your detentions with you" he says whilst stroking my hair.

"You're voluntarily going to detention?" Puck asks in disbelief and Finn nods.

"Can't let my girl take all the blame" he shrugs and I hug him tighter.

"You guys are disgusting" Santana rolls her eyes.

The week went by quickly and we ended up having fun in detention. Every time we showed up, it was the same teacher: mr baker. He's practically ancient so he'd always fall asleep which helped with our amusement.

Noah kept throwing paper airplanes at him whilst Finn and I mostly just made out at the back of the room whilst the others gave puck other objects to throw.

Now it's Saturday, and next weekend is prom. So me, Kurt and Santana are going dress shopping. Kurt is making his own outfit which he says will be an omage to the late great  Alexander McQueen. He insisted on coming along with us, which I was pretty happy about because I know that I'll definitely pick the best dress for me with Kurt by my side.

I'm pretty nervous for this years prom, I mean last years was hell and I know that it won't happen again but I just can't shake the feeling so hopefully this shopping trip will distract me.

Kurt
I gave Blaine, Finn, Sam and puck strict orders to go and get their tuxes today. Technically puck and Sam don't have dates yet, but puck still wants to look good for the 6 desperate Cheerios he ends up bringing along every year. Obviously Finn and Rachel are going together and so are me and Blaine. But I don't know what Santana is going to do, so I ask her as we're all searching the racks.