Shooter

Warning: this chapter may be sensitive for some people.

Quinn's PoV:
I can't believe it. Rachel just saved me from being shot. She got shot in the shoulder and grabs onto it screaming in pain. I look up to see the shooter and recognise him from our Spanish class, the kid that Rachel scared on our first day back.

"Quinn run" she splutters before grabbing onto her arm In pain. "Not without you", I drag her away as the boy follows us slowly. He shoots again and it just skims past Rachel's shoulder, but it still hurts her. We run and bang on the door of the Spanish room. Luckily we lost him.

Santana's PoV:
Quinn had been gone about five minutes and then we heard a bang and then another. People started to cry out in panic.

"RACHEL" I shout and Finn and puck look at me in panic.

"Guys, get down" mr schuester says quickly and he locks the doors. He pushes us into a corner and none of us can breathe. Then we heard a banging on the door.

"It's Quinn, pl-please it's Rachel. Please" she cried and mr Schue opened the door and the class cried out in shock when they see her. Finn runs over and grabs her and brings her to us whilst she cried silently.

Finns PoV:
As soon as I saw her my heart broke. I run to her quickly and pulled her on my lap. I take off my letterman jacket and apply pressure to her wound. They do it in those doctor programmes my mom watches so I figured it's what I should do.

"Rachel, Rachel oh my god" Santana cried and Rachel looks stunned, she has silent tears falling down her face. I began to cry, I don't care who sees because everyone else is too. Then mr Schue quietly crawls over to us.

"Quinn what happened?" He asks quickly. Quinn sits in shock and she's shaking. "He-he tried to shoot me and, she-she pushed me out of the way" and all of our eyes widened. After everything Quinn put her through, Rachel saved her I look down at her and kiss her head.

"Stay with me baby" I say quickly "we're going to get you out of here". "Mr Schue, I need to get her out of here" I look to him pleadingly.

"Finn, if you leave you're putting both of you in danger" he says. "Mr Schue, she's going to die if I don't" I whisper shout. I lift her up in my arms and head for the door, Santana and puck follow. I open my mouth to argue but then Santana talks.

"Together" she says and I nod. We open the door silently and tiptoe. We hear the sound of gunshots coming from what seems to be the cafeteria. We run to the front door and notice that it's locked.

"Shit" exclaims puck. But then we hear footsteps and we run into the janitors closet quietly. I have Rachel in my arms bridal style, she's still awake but now she panics quietly and buries her head in my chest. She isn't breathing properly so I stroke her hair in an attempt to calm her down.

"You're a hero Rachel, and we're going to get you out of here I promise" I whisper and kiss her head. Santana strokes her arm to try and calm her down. I can't imagine the pain she's in, my shirt is covered in her blood and we need to get her out.

"What are we going to do?" I whisper to puck and Santana. "There's a fire extinguisher on the wall near the door. I can smash the glass and open the door but we need to make sure he isn't nearby and that we can get out quickly" puck whispers.

"Think you can smash it enough so that we can get out?" I ask and he nods. The sound of footsteps disappeared a while ago and Rachel is still quietly sobbing into my chest. Puck opens the door slightly and checks that the coast is clear and we continue to walk back to where we were before.