Bang

This chapter is relatively short as next chapter will be quite long

Rachel obviously became head Cheerio but only wore her outfit to practise. In the day, she continued to wear her skank look. But hey it's still progress, the others knew that she was improving and had no intention of giving up on her.

Rachel's PoV:
I'm headed to Spanish class but today I have a weird feeling. I don't know why or what it is but I have no idea why. I try and shrug it off as I enter the room.

I sit down and mr Schue teaches and as usual I have no idea what's going on so I just zone out until I hear my name being said and all eyes land on me. "What?" I ask.

"Rachel, how would you say let's go to the supermarket" I sigh as I have no idea and take a guess.

"Ummm  vamos a tener un rapidito en el supermercado?" I ask and Santana bursts out laughing and mr Schue goes red. The rest of the class looks as confused as me as those two are the only ones who can speak fluent Spanish.

"You-you just asked me Schue to have a quickie in the supermarket" she splutters making everyone laugh out loud. Mr Schue looks awkward.

"Rachel that's very inappropriate" he begins and I sigh. "Look spare me the lecture I had no idea what I meant" and he carried on talking.

"Rachel, why don't you go outside and return to class when you're ready to learn" he says sternly. "But mr Schue I didn't even-"

"Enough Rachel, leave" and I storm out.

Santana's PoV:
"Mr Schue don't you think that was a little harsh I mean she clearly didn't know" Finn said and mr schuester sighed.

"I know, I know I'm just having a bad day. Quinn can you go and get her so that I can apologise". Quinn rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath as she left.

Quinn's PoV:
I can't believe I'm the one who has to bring that troll back to class. I see her stood at her locker, applying some gloss.

"Mr Schue sent me to bring you back to class so that he can apologise for his little outburst" she looks at me and doesn't say anything.

"Look I know we hate each other but I'm just doing what I've been asked to do" I mutter and open my mouth to speak again but before I do she shouts "QUINN" and she pushes me out of the way.

BANG