Graduation

Rachel
The after party was deemed party of the year in the muckraker and I honestly have go agree, everyone had fun and it was a great way to say goodbye to my friends at McKinley. Right now, we are all behind the curtain in the auditorium waiting for our names to be called to collect our diplomas. Blaine gets called first as his last name is 'Anderson'. We all cheer loudly as he moon walks on the stage and is handed his diploma.

Next I am called, the crowd cheers loudly and I blow them a kiss before hugging miss Pillsbury and joining Blaine on stage. The others come into the stage when their names are called and we make sure to be stood together, when we throw our hats in the air. We all take a seat on the stage and I soon have to make my valedictorian speech.

"And now, I shall call this year's valedictorian miss Rachel barbra Berry who is heading to Los Angeles for her record deal" figgins booms down the microphone and I smile and head to the podium.

"Hey McKinley, I was kind of shocked when they told me that I was valedictorian but then I realised that I have to come up with a speech that was true but also not boring" I joke and the other graduates and parents laugh.

"At first I thought that it would be a challenge, but when I started to think about everything that we've shared and accomplished together these past four years I realised that it wouldn't be difficult at all." I smile as I beam at my friends.

"When we first joined high school, we were told that they would be the most difficult years of our lives, and to say we were nervous was an understatement. But they were wrong, yes we all went through difficult times, but I wouldn't change any of it for anything. Because without the stress of things like boys, girls or tests, it wouldn't have lead us to the amazing things we have going on right now and the amazing people that we met here that have changed our lives" I grin as I look over all of the graduates.

"So, I'll try and wrap this up before I start bawling" I chuckle as I wipe my eyes.

"I just want to thank each and every one of you for making my time here at McKinley the best time of my life and I hope that even a few of you could say the same about me. So I wish you all the best of luck in your futures and I hope that In many years from now at our high school reunion that you'll all remember me and the amazing things we shared in this building. I love you mckinley" I finish and I'm met with a standing ovation.

I take my seat next to Finn as he puts his arm around me. The 7 of us and our parents went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and we had the best time. We are going to spend the summer in LA moving in and getting ourselves settles in our new homes. We decided that me, Finn, puck and Santana would share one of the homes and Kurt, Blaine and Sam would be in the other. We figured this made more sense as each couple would get a master bedroom and if the band were practising late we wouldn't have to worry about noise. This probably won't matter too much anyway as we all have keys for each other's houses and we'll spending all of our time together.

Me, Kurt and Santana have planned a big shopping trip the day after we get to LA for all our furniture and accessories. The houses are new so they are empty but it means that I get to decorate my dream home with my best friends.

Puck, Sam, Blaine and Finn have taken charge of the outside decorating. With puck knowing all about pools and stuff like that, he knows where to get the best furniture and cleaning tools.

Right now, Santana and I are packing up and leaving home. My dads wanted to be here for the big send off, I know that they're sorry for not being around a lot but I've managed to prepare myself for the real world. They hug us off and remind us to call them if we need anything. The others were all stood outside waiting for us to put our bags in the trunk. We are taking two separate taxis to the airport, and Finn and puck are having their cars shipped over on a ferry because none of us were prepared for a 33 hour car journey.

Our parents bid us farewell and we drive away. A huge chapter of my life is ending and now I'm heading to LA where the next one is just beginning.