✨ s e v e n ✨

M I N A

Mina: appa? do you know someone named jeon in our investors list?

I am on call with my father right now, I need to help tzuyu find the person who made her pregnant. It's break time in our school that's why I am using gadgets.

Mina's Father: We only have one jeon in our investors list darling, why?

Mina: I am helping tzuyu, you know her right? the youngest of us..

Mina's Father: yes.. yes of course chou's daughter... what do you want me to do?

Mina: Can you send me their profiles? send it in my email... please appa..

Mina's Father: are you sure everything's alright mina? why do you need jeon's profile?

Mina: Appa everything's good, fine and okay.. I just need them.. I'll let you know why after you send it.

Mina's Father: fine, I will send it you.. now go back to class, I love you.

Mina: love you too.

The called ended.  Tzuyu is having a hard time right now and yet? she still went to school and did her everyday routine.

It was an accident she was drunk, that jungkook guy was drunk too. And it's our fault too, we didn't look after her instead we danced our feels and forgetting we have a younger sister.

Dahyun: Mina unnie! come! let's eat lunch!

Mina: I'm coming!

Inside the cafeteria I automatically noticed that some boys are inside our cafeteria, I immediately eyed jihyo she knew what I was eyeing for.

Jihyo: they're officers in the boys department don't worry, they know our ruled they won't stay here long...

After we ate the girls went out first I was the last to go out when I come up to think what if I ask some of the guys if they know Jeon Jungkook...

Chaeyoung: Mina unnie?

Mina: ah.. um.. chaeng I forgot my wallet! you go with the others! i'll be back immediately.

Chaeyoung: okay unnie..

You need to act cool mina, you know boys they will spill everything when you are a slutty types of girl..

I walked to table where the boys are happily eating.

Mina: Hey boys..

?: wow! oh.. umm may I know your name miss?

tsk.