✨ f o u r ✨

T Z U Y U

It has been 3 weeks since that party happened, I know it's wrong! but what can I do? it happened! I wish I wasn't that drunk that night.

After I came back home from that night, my actions towards my unnies changed, I am trying my best not to let them feel that I changed.

What's more disturbing about this? is that I forgot his face! I know his name, Jeon Jungkook but there's a lot of Jeon Jungkook in our school! I mean in the boys department.

I even lost my heart necklace!

I am actually in our classroom right now, I am sleepy! gosh I hate math! it makes me sleepy! I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this..

The bell rang and I packed my things,finally! lunch time!

I was walking in the hallway when my head started to hurt, it's very painful. My eyesight begun to blur and any minutes now I am going to pass out.

I still manage to walk to our school clinic, the nurse helped me lay down the hospital bed, ugh! ouch!

Nurse: Please sleep miss chou, your headache will disappear when you sleep and when you wake up you need to drink some medicine, okay?

Tzuyu: yes nurse, nurse please don't call one of my friends here, I don't want them to worry.

Nurse: okay miss.

The nurse went back to her desk and me, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*****

After I woke up I exited the clinic immediately, gosh! it's already the end of my last class! shit!

I was running at the hallway, I need to be in my classroom! or else my unnies will wait outside and go look for me. I won't let them know that I spent hours inside the school's clinic!

I finally arrived in my classroom and right on time my unnies appeared woosh! that was tiring!

Chaeyoung: annyeong uri maknae!

Tzuyu: hi unnie~

Dahyun: tzuyu are you alright? why are you panting?

Tzuyu: I was chasing my professor I forgot to pass my project..

Great, I lied.

We are outside the school where we saw our other unnies who's waiting for us. We actually have a van, nayeon unnie's van.

Sana: hi our babies! how's class today?

Dahyun: it's good unnie, how about yours?

Mina: your sana unnie messed up in our science project, she mixed some liquid to our project causing it to explode!

Sana: I didn't do it on purpose!

Jihyo: bla bla whatever you clumsy head.

Sana unnie is the type of person where you need to check everything on her , she's very clumsy! but cute at the same time.

While mina unnie, she's always quite in public but when she's at our dorm, she's loud. The van arrived, Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie was already in the front seat while momo unnie opened the van for us.

On our way home, we are always loud and vibing to different genre of songs, everyone is loud and having fun. I stared at the view outside, thinking who's that guy and why did I experienced that painful headache earlier.

Then I come up to think..

What if I am pregnant?

No! no! I'm sure I am not pregnant, maybe my menstruation is late and having new cycle..

Mina: why are you quite tzu?

Tzuyu: h-huh? ah? nothing unnie, just thinking about my subjects..

Mina: you're no good at lying chou tzuyu..

Tzuyu: unnie, I am not lying

I am unnie, I am.

Mina: fine, I'll let you go this time.

I need to be more careful.. they don't know what happened that night and for sure if they will know, I will be dead, not just Once but Twice! don't even forget my parents..

Im doomed if I am pregnant.

****

Me and dahyun, chaeyoung unnie are in the bathroom applying some face mask, dahyun unnie is using the toilet while me and chaeyoung are fixing our mask.

Dahyun: you guys! I'm on my period! can y'all hand me some napkin?

I gave dahyun unnie some napkin, dahyun unnie and I are always had the same cycle in our menstruation.

Dahyun: tzuyu are you on your period? you usually go first than me...

Chaeyoung: yeah? and I am next to dahyun..

can someone help me here? Im on a hot seat!

Tzuyu: no.. I don't have my period today, maybe tommorow? im sure tomorrow.

Chaeyoung: weird? this is the first time! Haha!

Dahyun: come guys, let's go to bed.

I went to my room thinking what should I do? what if I am late? what if I won't be having menstruation tomorrow? ughhhhh!

I'll find a way if I won't be having period tommorow. Please! please! heaven and hell! please let me have my period tommorow!!!

And If not.. I'll run some test.

________________________________________

Chapter four is done! [✓]
Don't forget to vote! 💜
shout out DhanieeeGurl thanks for reading and voting! here's an update!

ps. sorry for the typos!