#32 Fifty shades of Grey scenario

He squared up his shoulders the released them back again. He the sighed. "I know you said that we should stop this and I'm sorry. I'll just drop all this."

"But you–" I began but Shawn cut me off.

"In my defense, I tried to keep my distance, I really did. But my mind is just set on you." He admits.

"Hold on. The girl you're swooning over is boyish Cam?" Malificent asks.

"Shh." We say autonomously.

"I understand Shawn, it was hard ignoring you– literally. You're like ten feet tall." I joke lightly. "But my days have been a little dull without you lately."

"Same here."

"So, you want to tell me about this PR I heard you mention?"

He looked at Malificent who widened her eyes as to say: don't say anything!

"About the PR, we aren't entirely... totally."

"Shawn, you don't have to explain yourself." Malificent warned.

"Victor is sucking at the doorknob." He pointed out and she scoffed and went to draw him away from the door.

"We have this really complex relationship but we are ultimately just friends." He continued and we began walking down the opposite side of the hallway slowly. "So after the Señorita thing, we got suggestions to act on the video and... we agreed. We both played relationship chicken in the situation."

"So, you guys are... fake?"

"Fake isn't the word. Let's just say we're a bamboozle."

"Or a flimflam." I joke.

"A phony." He says.

"A fiasco del falso." I say and he smiled.

"Are you out of big fancy words to describe you and Camila's relationship?" I air quote the word 'relationahip' teasingly.

"Actually yes, I only have so many words to use. I'm not a genius." He jokes.

"I can see that clearly." I say and instead of hitting me back with one of his version of a snide comment, he just looked at me and said...

"I missed this."

I looked up and his cheesy comment made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Okay since you're now up to speed. You have to follow me." Malificent said as she walked inbetween us, pushing me to the side and taking my place next to Shawn, totally ruining our moment to rekindle.

"Follow you where?" I quirked my eyebrows up, hoping she didn't want me to do her bidding or worse.... babysit the little devils.

×××

"All these? I really have to sign all these?" I pick up the sack of papers.

"They are thicker than I remember." He look down at the papers from behind me.

"Confidentiality clauses, oath of secrecy, invasion of privacy?" I look down at the papers.

"They are thicker because she's an outsider and she might spill everything like a slippery bowl of cereal."

"Hey, I won't tell anyone anything " I defend.

"Don't tell that to me, tell that to that contracts." She says and there was a loud crash heard from outside and she closed her eyes.

"Yep. That's going to cost me." She sighed, referring to the demons outside.

"Why are you so secretive about all this, this Shawmila business. I mean, you're only faking a relationship."