#25 Disney counterparts

×××

"I'm suprised that you didn't complain when I woke you up early without up front notification." Shawn said, putting his hands in the pocket of his light jacket as we walked down the warm streets of L.A.

"It's okay, I have to escort you anyway. To help you to avoid cracking your head on a doorway." I joked before I took a quick picture of him.

"Oh come on, you still can't be mocking me on that, are you? That was two days ago."

"I'm not mocking you klutz." I said before looking at Shawn's bodyguard who walked in front of us and I wondered if Shawn could order him to tackle me till I stop calling him a klutz.

"You can't call me a klutz, Clumsy."

"Okay, fine. I'll stop calling you a Klutz."

"Thank you."

"...the day you stop calling me Clumsy."

"Oh well. I guess I'm stuck with this name forever."

I impulsively punch him. "What the heck. Why does it matter so much that you have to call me Clumsy? You make me sound like one of the seven dwarfes."

"Well you fit the height requirement."

"Stop talking you... you gaint giraffe."

"Ouch, gaint giraffe? Punchline of the year."

I quickly punched him again and quickly took a photo of his pain face."

"You just can't keep punching me Clumsy. I love my arm. I need my arm." He said but I paid little attention at his whining. My attention was focused on the camera instead.

"This must be nice." I said, looking intently at the photo I just took of him.

"What?" He looks down at the photo, confused.

"Being perfect. For the camera I mean."

"You think I'm perfect? You couldn't be more far from the truth."

"Save your modesty. I've been trying to get your worst angle for weeks."

"You are aware you get paid to do the opposite, right?"

"Whatever klutz."

"At least you think I'm perfect."

"Not perfect, Shawn. Picture perfect."

"Same diffrence." He said trying to sound smug.

"No ones perfect Shawn, that's impossible. But it's possible to be picture perfect. It's just when everything just works with the picture, you don't even have to try."

"But anyone can be picture perfect. All you need is an airbrush and a Photoshop app."

"You don't get it, an airbrush and a Photoshop app can only go so far. I just want to know the feeling of being in the perfect photo. When stars line up for that one snap."

"Being picture perfect sounds like a pretty demanding job. Just imagine the stars aligning for one snap, everytime. Don't you find yourself picture perfect, Clumsy?"

"I don't know, I'm a photographer. My job is to simply observe."

"I think we should give this picture perfect thing a test run on you some day, don't you think?"

"Nah..." I brushed it off, I wouldn't want to waste Shawn's time like that anyway. To get the perfect photo usually takes hard work and time if you're setting off on a mission to take one.