#6 Creepy doll

×××

I went to the studio where I was told to meet Shawn by Ms Salem. I was so glad she wasn't coming, I don't think I would have survived her shade today.

I was supposed to be taking shots of him and the place was much emptier than expected.

I expected to be much like the first day I'd gotten the job. Busy, hectic and noisy.

I was shocked to find Laura to be among the small amount of people here.

"Hey!" She greeted over the station of mirrors she was standing by.

"Hey Laura. What are you doing here?"

"Working." She smiled. She was so bubbly.

"You work here?"

"Duh, what do you..." Her speech faltered while looking at something behind me which made me look back too. It was Shawn. "Oh, You're here already, sit here and I'll just get my stuff in order."

She pulled out a huge box and opened it. It was filled with all the types of make-up you could imagine.

I didn't see that coming. I didn't think she was Shawn's make-up artist.

And what's even more shocking is that I didn't think guys wore make-up.

Laura applied the make-up while Shawn was busy on his phone again. Typical celebs, always stressing over their social media accounts.

I craned my neck to get a glimpse of what social media account he was on and turns out he was actually playing candy crush.

"Shawn," Laura frowned.

"Mmm?"

"Have you been moisturising daily like I told you to?"

"Um... yes?" He questioned rather than answered. "No."

"What did I say about it?"

"I know, but moisturising takes soooo much time!" He groaned. "And why do I have to?"

"Because you skin is as dry as fuck Shawn, that's why you have to. You're ageing faster than my great aunt."

"Laura, I don't have time to do something so unnecessary. I have a very...tight schedule."

"I'll show you what tight is when I shove my heels up your ass."

I laughed looking at them fight like siblings.

He looked into my direction, noticing my presence for the first time. He had makeup on only parts of his face, which made me laugh even more. He looked into the mirror and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, choking on giggles.

"I don't know why I'm laughing." He laughed.

"Then stop laughing."

"I can't." He said trying to catch his breath. "Your laugh is infectious."

×××

I didn't know why I was taking pictures of Shawn and his... should I say replica.

He was standing with a doll that looks almost identical. Like a identical Chucky version of him.

He seemed at little unnatural with the doll.

"So, what is this?" I asked genuinely. Seriously what is this?