#5 Nice to meet you, laura

×××

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

There was pounding on the door.

"I'm not going to work today, Tasha!" I replied to the knocking.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

I sighed and pushed the blanket aside. I look up to the ceiling.

Hey, when did we paint the ceiling peach?

Hold on, I'm not in my room. And that is definitely not Tasha. But I know that I'm definitely late for dinner.

10:45

Goodness Gracious. I ran to open up the door. It was a cute red haired girl in simple jeans and a red top with a dragon slung across it.

I don't know her, but I like her style.

"Hey. Cameroon, is it?" She questioned, visibly shocked by my appearance.

"Yeah?"

"Ms Salem told me to check if everything was alright since she didn't see you at the party."

"Party? I thought it was just dinner?"

"Yeah, you could call it that."

I hope it isn't a party.

"Can you tell her that I'll be right down."

"Cool. And can you check for Shawn when you're coming. He hasn't come down yet."

"No problem." I smiled.

I took a quick shower immediately after.

Pulled out the first things out of my suitcase and I was sure they'd match.

Most of my clothing is black, grey or vintage.

I didn't bother with my hair, I never do. I always have it under a beanie, under a hoodie.

I rush down the stairs and halfway down, I realise that I forgot to call Shawn.

I gave a lazy knock on his door. He answered his door and he did not seem ready, just like me fifteen minutes ago.

"You seem well prepared

"You seem well prepared."

"What do you want?"

"And I am the grumpy one, Salem is expecting you down."

"Tell her I'm staying in tonight."

×××

I knew it.