Annabeth Chase - Prolouge

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING OF RICK RIORDAN'S!!!! I OWN ONLY THE PLOT AND MY CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL RIGHTS ARE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Annabeth." She heard a familiar voice say. Startled, she pulled out her drakon bone sword. A few silent tears slipped past her eyes as she remembered being handed the sword. The sword with a deathly edge. The simple grip of leather. She remembered Bob. She remembered the sacrifice. She remembered leaving the House.

\\\Flashback///

When Percy and Annabeth had come out of the Necromanteion she felt scared and vulnerable. She hadn't felt that way since Thalia and Luke saw her. At least no one saw her as she was before then. Afterwards, at Camp Half-Blood, when Thalia left it felt as if her mother died. That's what Luke and her practically were. Parents. No, not parents, like a big brother and big sister. Percy gripped her hand and she clung to him. The sunlight hurt even more than drinking fire. She prayed, you would call it, Keep it down Apollo! She then saw that the sun chariot backed up, away from the Earth. When she watched Nico, Reyna, and Coach leave with the Athena Parthenos, Annabeth realized how close they all became. How close the Camps could become. How close they would become. They had to be allies.

\\\End of flashback///

"Who-Chiron?! I'm so sorry!" She said, grateful she didn't hurt the kind centaur. She quickly put her sword back. "Why are you here? Don't you have a class to teach? Do you need me to help? Do you need me to take over? Do you have a meeting with our parents? Do we have a meeting? CHIRON! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!" She asked impatiently in about 5 seconds.

"Annabeth, calm down. You have a meeting with the head counselors and each praetor. Your parents will be in charge of the meeting. While Mr. D. is covering our classes, being a god he can-" He started saying before interrupted.

"Yeah, be in multiple places at once! I know, oh, sorry. Please continue." She said.

"As I was saying," He continued, "I will go to Camp Jupiter and watch over them. Hazel will come because it's business of personal matters. Hazel, Frank, and Reyna are coming in courtesy of Zeus. Well, Jupiter will but they're the-"

"Practically the same." she finished for him. " You're-"

"Yes, I'm not exactly right." Chiron replied. "Your godly parents are the ones coming. Please gather Piper, Jason and Leo." He said before trotting away. As Annabeth watched, she saw him disappear and the 3 Romans replaced him.

"ANNABETH!!!!!!!!!" Hazel screamed after Reyna covered her ears and before Frank covered his.

"HAZEL!!!!!!!!!" Annabeth screeched in reply. Frank, idiotically taking his hands off his ears, winced.

"Go get Leo, he's at Bunker Nine." she told Hazel. "This will be easier with more help. Frank, you get Piper and Reyna, you get Jason. Tell them to meet up at Percy's cabin." She said.

After they left, she went to Percy's place. She waited for them. Percy was at his mom's house for the year. His school started tomorrow. When the others came, they chatted while waiting for Jason and Reyna. When they finally came, they started walking to the Big House. When they were there, she looked at her blue prints and for 5 minutes made adjustments.

Annabeth looked up and gasped. Athena, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Mars, Hades, Pluto, Zeus, Apollo, and Bellona were standing in front of them.

Bellona stated, "Reyna, you have a camp to look after. You are only a witness of a descision this large. The rest," she said pointing to Nico, "Will," wait, did they come while I was wrapped up in my blue prints? Well, Nico, Will, and the gang were pointed at.

"M'lady? What do you mean?" Pipes asked.

Zeus stepped in, "You will go to Goode Highschool."