Frank - I'll stay on her good side

Ms. Tanneraeumo is... strict. Good thing Frank's used to his grandmother and Reyna. Hazel seemed nervous of the students but not of the teachers. He heard a bit more of Hazel's past and Hazel heard of his.
"You never saw your grandmother again? I'm sorry." Hazel said, sympathetically.
"Yeah. You had a problem with Gaea when you were so little?" He said, impressed she could deal with it at a young age.
  "Yeah, Leo did to. At least he didn't die."
"She didn't try killing him. I'm glad he has a girlfriend."
"Frank, stop, please. There's no need to be rude to him. All he does is help."
"What about teasing me, flirting with you-"
"He jokes around with everyone. He flirted with every girl but Annabeth and Piper. I love you, you have nothing to worry about."
"I'm sorry Hazel but I never trusted him."
"Is this because of fire? He has a magic bag made by his girlfriend who calms him down. She should have helped with all of your fears."
"I don't know, maybe it's because he blew up New Rome."
"That wasn't even him, Frank! He was possessed! Leo's great! You need to give him a chance." Hazel said, started getting worked up.
"That would be weird for both of us," he said lightly, "you should know that."
"At least be nice."
"I'll try. Scout's honor." Frank said, saluting. Hazel then laughed, shaking her head.
"You're such a dork," she said jokingly.
"Give me a chance! At least be nice." He said, laughing.
"Frank, really though, be nice." She said with a serious face.
"I will. Don't worry." He said, "I'll be good."
"You better," Hazel said, smiling.

They both jumped at the sound of Ms. Tanneraeumo saying, "Ms. Levesque, Mr. Zhang, shut your mouths and pay attention! Now, Hazel, what did I just say?"

"Shut your mouths and pay attention." She said, blushing and staring down at her desk.

"No, I was talking about the syllabus you've received. Now that I have your attention, write down your homework." Ms. Tanneraeumo said, making the students groan. "Yes, homework, why wait?" she said in a 'no nonsense' voice.

This'll be fun, Frank thought, writing down multiple assignments in his assignment note book.