Jason - At Least One Person Doesn't Hate Me.

Hey, who wants to know something I've been planning for like a year? I think it's the best time!!! If you want to know what's coming up, inbox me. Hey, shhh, don't tell anyone. Let it be our secret. *hums along to I'LL KEEP YOU my DIRTY LITTLE SEcret!* OH MY GODS I'M SO EXCITED!!! ASDFGHJKL; xoxo | AuroraMeloncholy

He walked in the house last, going to the couch. He turned on the TV but couldn't pay attention. After a few minutes, the TV turned off. Percy stepped into his view, tossing the remote on the other side of the couch.

"Are you serious?!" Percy yelled. "What made you think it was okay to go behind her back and cheat on her?! With Reyna?! How could you do that to her?!"

"Percy, I know I screwed up. Shouldn't I get some credit for having it be known?"

"That's what you're worried about?!"

Jason started walking off, "I don't need to take this." Percy was ticked. He punched him in his face. "Dude!" He rubbed his jaw, knowing better than to hit Perce.

"You deserve worse!"

"I can't believe you!"

"One of my best friends was cheated on by her player of a boyfriend and you expect me to like him?!"

"Perce," it was Pipes. "What are you doing?!"

"Uhhh..." he backed up. "Nothing?"

"Percy! You punched him?!" He could feel it bruising, she probably saw it.

"Do you blame me?!"

"You didn't have to hurt him!"

"He hurt you!"

Annabeth came behind her, "eye for an eye and everyone dies."

Hazel was behind her. "C'mon, you guys." The girls followed. Hazel and Piper went up with tubs of ice cream and spoons.

Annabeth came out and grabbed Percy. They went in the kitchen. Jason decided to stoop even lower and see what was up. He was sure it was something about Pipes. "Percy, she still loves him! That didn't change!"

"How?! He hurt her!"

"Percy, Gabe hurt Sally but she stayed with him out of love for you. Getting hurt doesn't change emotions easily."

"I can't stand him! I wanted to hurt him even more!"

"I know, but think about how this will affect Piper."

"Okay, I will. It's going to be hard."

"I know."

The gate buzzed and he looked at the camera. He let the car through.

He yelled, "pizza!" Annabeth came out and paid for it.

"Thanks, Jason."

"Hey, why are you being nice to me? Just, saying, I'm not- I don't deserve it."

"Neither do we. We've done worse things than that. So have you, I'm sure. In a few weeks, they'll be apologizing while I shake my head. They'll wonder why I'm not but when did I discriminate you for one mistake, as bad as it was?"

"Thanks, Annabeth. Listen, I need to get out of the house."

"Curfew is midnight. Don't be late."

"Yes," he smirked, "mom."

"On that case, you're grounded."

"Fine, I won't fly."

"Not what I meant, Sparks...wait, no! Sparkles!"

"No!"

"Whatever, Sparkles."

"Annabeth, would it be okay if I went to Camp Jupiter?"

"It's your choice...just stay levelheaded. Be-"

"Smart?"

"You're already smart. Be wise."

"I just-I need to think. That's easiest at Camp Jupiter. I need to tell Reyna what happened. I need to-"

"If you do anything with Reyna," he looked at her, her eyes colder than ever before, "you won't have forgiveness from me."

"Okay."

"Trust me, I have ways of knowing."

"Sure."

"I actually do, don't test me."

"Thank you."

"Please don't screw up."