Will -

Nico was distraught over Percy's disappearance. No one else seemed to realize, but it made sense. Nico looked up to Percy for so long. Loved him for so long. That doesn't just go away. The only problem Will had was not knowing how to help. Just that tore Will apart.

"Nico," Will said gently as he opened Nico's bedroom door. "Hey, it's almost 3."

"I'm tired, I just want to sleep."

"Nico, I don't know what to do. You don't want me in there, you won't eat, I doubt you've slept. Please, just let me try to help you."

"There's nothing you can do! There's nothing any of us can do! So just leave me alone while I try to figure out what to do!"

"I--Nico--"

"Just go."

"I'll come check on you after dinner." Nico didn't answer, so Will just went back to his room.

Nico isn't thinking straight because he's upset. I know this. It still hurts. There's no love in his voice, none in his eyes. Just hurt and anger. I know it's in a brotherly way. It's not jealousy I feel. I just want to be there for him. He won't let me, so I don't know what to do. I could always go to the infirmary, but I'm too distracted.

There was a knock at the door, so Will got up and opened it. It was Nico with a huge blanket wrapped around him. "I just don't know what to do," he said, looking exhausted.

"It's okay, I'm here. Do you want to eat? Do you want to sleep?"

"I just want you to hold me."

"Okay, I can do that."

They went in bed, and snuggled under the blanket Nico brought. Nico fell asleep pretty soon after. Will took the opportunity to get him food. He made spaghetti with a few different bell peppers, meatballs, and garlic bread. After being with Nico, he found that making things homemade meant a lot to him because of his mother. They even had a pasta maker because of it. The demeter cabin supplied them with fresh produce and herbs because of it.He was making the sauce from scratch and everything.

Around the time it was ready, Nico plopped down at the table. He raised his head up, muttered, "pane all'aglio," and his head hit the table.

Leo and Piper were across from him, waiting for the food to be done when it happened.

Leo laughed, "what did I just witness with my very own eyes? What did he even say?"

"Garlic bread. Which could just be him being sleepy and adorable, but might mean that's all he'll eat, which means none for you."

"Why don't you just make more?"

"It's so good though."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't try buttering me up. Actually, you could be helping me butter the bread if I trusted you."

After that, Will worked in silence. When everything was done cooking, he made a plate for Nico, and everyone else helped themselves after.

"Nico, hey, I made spaghetti."

"I'm so tired."

"I know, why don't you eat what you can then sleep?"

He nodded sleepily and started eating the bread. Will sat with him, waiting for him to finish. When Nico slid the fork over, they had a silent argument. Nico needed the nutrients, but he wasn't hungry, and Will wouldn't eat it, but neither would Nico.

"I'll have a bite for every bite you take," Will said.

Giving up, Nico took a bite. As tiring as it could be taking care of him, it was worth it to know he was taken care of.