Percy-New Room

Bold is the godly parent talking. xoxo|percabethshipper
He went in the wooden door with PERCY engraved in aqua. Poseidon face timed him and Percy accepted. He heard Piper scream. He had fish tanks lining the walls and ceiling.
They're the injured and sick ones I can't take take care of yet. I know you hate having them caged up but I thought you'd be okay with this. I thought you'd want to watch over them.
The floor was plain white. He saw two switches on the wall and flipped the one on the left. Lights turned on and the floor was shimmering blue with reflections from the the tanks. He flipped the other and sections of the floor that didn't have things within a certain distance lowered.
Five inch radius.
It filled with filtered salt water, Poseidon's idea? He jumped in, clothes and self staying dry. He swam to the bed and jumped on. The covers were aqua and the pillows were Nemo characters.
He saw a desk and swam over. There was a dPhone 2 and a case with his and Annabeth's best moments. There were new school supplies. He put the case on the phone, stuck it in his back pocket, and swam to the left door on the opposite wall.
He stepped up on the actual floor and when he walked to the door, the water automatically emptied and the floor raised. He walked in and there was a walk-in closet. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses on a pedestal that said Aphrodite's Recommendations.
He saw on a hook there was a set of keys with four keys on it. One said Garage. One said House. One said Training Room. The other said Car.
We thought you should have your own car.
"Thanks, Dad. For everything."
There was a touchscreen panel where you could choose an outfit. Either by choosing clothes or choosing a mood/type of outfit with ideas.
He walked out, putting his sunglasses on. Keys in hand, he waited by Annabeth's door.