Piper- At least I have my Superman

This one is Piper's outfit. She rode the skateboard to school and it's now in her book bag.

As that stupid kid, Jerhone, or something threw crumpled up paper balls at Pipes, she watched Jason. He was getting annoyed and Piper caught his eye and smiled to try reassuring him. He gave her a weak smile. Getting annoyed, she caught a paper ball and whipped around in her seat, throwing as hard and fast as she could to the kid. Jerhome, she was unsure of the name, threw his hand to his brow and smeared blood around his forehead. He glared at her and she looked next to her, the seat Jason was in, and kissed Superman's cheek. He relaxed.

Mrs. Allanes called out, "Taytum, Piper?"

"Not now." She said, caught up in the moment.

"Piper, do you two need separated?I will if I have to." She snapped.

Piper subconsciously using charmspeak said, "No, we don't. Move on to the next person." Then sighed when Jason gave her a you-can't-do-this-every-time-you-get-in-trouble look.

"Sorry, I want to spend time with you." She said, upset he was always stiff at school.
   "I know Pipes, we have to try not to get in trouble."
   Mumbling, she offered, "Charmspeak." Jason just sighed.

The teacher continued talking about something but Piper just watched Jason.

   "What about grades?" he tried.
   "Annabeth can help." She replied.
   "Would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asked, kissing her head.
   "Of course, Superman!"
   "Be good and we'll ask Annabeth."
   "Okay. Fine."
   "Good, what do you want to do?"
   "Surprise me."